• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking For LF Dream team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kralkatorrik

~Mayor of Okayama~
Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Finally fixed my town up pretty, so now all i have to do is gather my dreamies!~

have: Marshal, Wolf Link (still working on getting WL in, but i have the amiibo)

need(in order of priority): Stitches, Fauna, peaches, Zucker, Tangy, Coco, Tia, Pietro, Ruby
please let me know if you have them! i may not have room for them, so ill cycle my guys out as fast as i can!;)

edit: im aware my signature has an inacurate list of dreamies, sorry!

Last edited:
Hey there, i have Stitches, Fauna, and Ruby if you're interested!!

I have Zucker, Tangy, and Coco as amiibo cards. I can scan them into my second town and put them into boxes for you. Is 20 TBT bells per villager fair? Let me know if you're interested.

Hey there, i have Stitches, Fauna, and Ruby if you're interested!!

Hi! I can take stitches right now if your available! Sorry, I was asleep :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Zucker, Tangy, and Coco as amiibo cards. I can scan them into my second town and put them into boxes for you. Is 20 TBT bells per villager fair? Let me know if you're interested.

I'll be happy to pay that for Zucker, are you available now? (I have someone else moving out ATM, so I'll be able to take them in once they leave)

Opening my gates!!

Edit: Sorry for taking so long!! gates are open!

Last edited:
I'll be happy to pay that for Zucker, are you available now? (I have someone else moving out ATM, so I'll be able to take them in once they leave)
My apologies for the late reply. I'll scan him in later today. When will you be available to come over and adopt him, along with your time zone?

My apologies for the late reply. I'll scan him in later today. When will you be available to come over and adopt him, along with your time zone?

Hey sorry! I actually cant, my 3ds decided to die (it split in half when I went to shut it, I'm not super upset though because my 3ds is so old and it was bound to finish falling apart sometime anyway.) last night and I can't afford another one, so I'm shutting this thread down, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back