• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

North America [ LF ] Coco, Marshall, Cube & Series 5 SPS [ FT ] C.J. && Series 1-5

sorry for the catch-up, but i had to do trades with other people... are you willing to trade my boris for 213 digby, 342 bones and 391 gayle?
Hey, so I think you may have looked at my google doc wrong. I really only need the stop at the top far left. So it's really only like 3-4 characters from each series and a lot of the NPCs from Series 5

yes, i am offering my boris for those cards. if you only want the top left then i understand! sorry for bugging.

yes, i am offering my boris for those cards. if you only want the top left then i understand! sorry for bugging.
You’re perfectly okay! Do you have any extras of series 5 villagers? I’ll take those for a pack. Or like “cool” villagers from the past

Hi there! I have #218 Lily, #336 Pierce, and #359 Apple. Would you like to trade for your #220 Tabby, #244 Tangy, and #398 Angus?

Back