• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying LF: 7/11 DLC Items and Other Items

MonoSpectator

Neighborhood Psycho
Bells
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
So, I got my hands on AC:NL finally and have gotten around to creating my house. However, I've discovered that there are a few items which I need to make one of my rooms. Here is the current list of things I need.

Afternoon Tea Set
Steamed Bun Case
Sushi Platter
24-Hour Shop Counter
Buffet Server
Sandwich Display
Dessert Display

I don't have much to offer...I can definitely pay in bells though if you need that. I'm pretty quick when it comes to getting cash. Also, if you have items you need, I might have them and can trade you for the above items ^_^

I have all of this, i only need the rabbit from jap zodiac set and Tteok if u want to trade ....

What is the Tteok? I don't have the rabbit. I do have the horse though. I also have some of the Japanese items though...I can't remember the specific names but one is called Mirror Mochi on one of the wiki pages and the other looks like festive bamboo. I can offer bells as well if you'd like for me to just give you money for it. It might take a bit to get the cash, but I can get it pretty quickly (2-4 hours) depending on how much it is.

Ah ok ^^" Is there anything else you might need/want other than the rabbit? I also have Makar's Mask if you might want that.

Back