• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Lexi's shop (unorderables)

sure ready now if you want? my town or yours?

5412-9995-1756

Last edited:
ahhh hi I am online! ;u;
I'll add your fc right now and please let me know when your gates are opened!
(Or i can open mine if you wish)

ahhh hi I am online! ;u;
I'll add your fc right now and please let me know when your gates are opened!
(Or i can open mine if you wish)

Oh hello! Sure I'll open my gates now :)

Are you still here? Please tell me when you are ready so that I open my gates again :)

Last edited:
are you interested in songpyeon? I really want a rice cake but I'm super poor :c

Hi, I would be happy to trade but I am very low on rice cakes (in fact I think I don't even have any left lol). I will talk to a friend and send you a pm if I can make the trade ^^

Oh my, do you still have the gold watering can?

Would you be willing to accept payment from one character but deliver it to a different town?

I realize that's a hassle and of course I can come pay you first, I only need delivery to the second town because it's my new copy of the game and I have no way of getting the item to myself/transferring money from my first town to my new (broke :p~) town yet.. I wanna start gardening though!

I can pay extra for the trouble~

edit; actually, I can just bring the second character to come pick it up, you don't need to come to the new town I don't know why I was thinking that :|

Last edited:
Oh my, do you still have the gold watering can?

Would you be willing to accept payment from one character but deliver it to a different town?

I realize that's a hassle and of course I can come pay you first, I only need delivery to the second town because it's my new copy of the game and I have no way of getting the item to myself/transferring money from my first town to my new (broke :p~) town yet.. I wanna start gardening though!

I can pay extra for the trouble~

Sure I can do that :) And it's ok no problem at all ^^ Can we do it now?

Edit: Of course I'll just let my gates open untill you come back to get it ^^

Last edited:
Yeah! I'll come pay you with mayor Ahnna, then come pick up the can with mayor Jade! Sound good?

Back