Selling Lexi's shop (unorderables)

sure ready now if you want? my town or yours?

5412-9995-1756

Last edited:
ahhh hi I am online! ;u;
I'll add your fc right now and please let me know when your gates are opened!
(Or i can open mine if you wish)

ahhh hi I am online! ;u;
I'll add your fc right now and please let me know when your gates are opened!
(Or i can open mine if you wish)

Oh hello! Sure I'll open my gates now :)

Are you still here? Please tell me when you are ready so that I open my gates again :)

Last edited:
are you interested in songpyeon? I really want a rice cake but I'm super poor :c

Hi, I would be happy to trade but I am very low on rice cakes (in fact I think I don't even have any left lol). I will talk to a friend and send you a pm if I can make the trade ^^

Oh my, do you still have the gold watering can?

Would you be willing to accept payment from one character but deliver it to a different town?

I realize that's a hassle and of course I can come pay you first, I only need delivery to the second town because it's my new copy of the game and I have no way of getting the item to myself/transferring money from my first town to my new (broke :p~) town yet.. I wanna start gardening though!

I can pay extra for the trouble~

edit; actually, I can just bring the second character to come pick it up, you don't need to come to the new town I don't know why I was thinking that :|

Last edited:
Oh my, do you still have the gold watering can?

Would you be willing to accept payment from one character but deliver it to a different town?

I realize that's a hassle and of course I can come pay you first, I only need delivery to the second town because it's my new copy of the game and I have no way of getting the item to myself/transferring money from my first town to my new (broke :p~) town yet.. I wanna start gardening though!

I can pay extra for the trouble~

Sure I can do that :) And it's ok no problem at all ^^ Can we do it now?

Edit: Of course I'll just let my gates open untill you come back to get it ^^

Last edited:
Yeah! I'll come pay you with mayor Ahnna, then come pick up the can with mayor Jade! Sound good?

Back