• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

letting anyone on my island and do whatever

silverdragania

Bells
Switch
3709-2023-9512
how bad of an idea would it be if i allowed anyone on my island and i spoke to tom nook to let anyone do whatever except chopping down my appletrees what insuing chaos would there be? i believe a fair bit and all of my apples would be taken even though they'd grow back in a few days time and alot of other stuff

Well, they can't chop unless you make them best friends so no worries there. It depends where you'd post a code to let them in. Here, I'd say people are pretty decent and wouldn't steal without permission. Reddit or Nookazon on the other hand... good luck charlie.

In NH, people can't use shovels or axes unless you add them as a friend and then best friend them. The most they can do is pluck your flowers and shake your trees. If you leave any items out, they could also be taken, but otherwise, no one can do any lasting damage.

depends on the person. I've hosted a bug off event and someone took stuff laying on the ground. I opened my gates for star gazers and one person was AFK behind the basketball court. I open my nook for turnips trading and some ppl kept flooding the gates with multiple trips.

So as of rn I tend to favor those with good feedbacks and active in the community.

phew that put some relief in me that they can't do so without having them as friends and people from here are decent and if i would say i would try to be atleast decent person to be around and i would also try to be understanding
so let's say i put the code here and allow anyone who joins to shake a few appletress and take the apples i'm sure alot would take apples if it isn't their native fruit and sell it for profit
Post automatically merged:

depends on the person. I've hosted a bug off event and someone took stuff laying on the ground. I opened my gates for star gazers and one person was AFK behind the basketball court. I open my nook for turnips trading and some ppl kept flooding the gates with multiple trips.

So as of rn I tend to favor those with good feedbacks and active in the community.
i'm pretty much rarely on this community but i would try to be atleast a bit of a alright to decent guy if i actually can and with people flooding the gates with multiple trips sounds a little annoying maybe not a little super annoying

I actually forgot something. People can put their custom designs in ables. I think you might be able to remove them (someone confirm or deny this), but make sure that you have a copy of whatever's on display if you don't want to lose it!
People can also draw on your bulletin board, which is also fairly harmless, but there is a limit of 30 before old ones get deleted.

most likely scenario is that nothing exciting would happen :p

items bought out of nook's, extra DIYs taken, and maybe some shook trees would probably be the most "damage" but all those are fairly harmless IMO

the bulletin board reminds me of one thing: a while ago i wrote one someone's bulletin board: the evil silver farted everywhere if i actually did my arse would hurt so would my stomach from all of the onions i would have to eat with the eggs and beans to make it worse

I actually forgot something. People can put their custom designs in ables. I think you might be able to remove them (someone confirm or deny this), but make sure that you have a copy of whatever's on display if you don't want to lose it!
People can also draw on your bulletin board, which is also fairly harmless, but there is a limit of 30 before old ones get deleted.

huhhh i did not know this.... i should check my able store.....

I wouldn't worry too much about people on this forum (though there are going to be a few bad eggs anywhere ) just please be aware that if you think blocking them from swimming or from your beach will work, they can still jump from your airport dock so I'd completely fence anything you don't want messed with. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about people on this forum (though there are going to be a few bad eggs anywhere ) just please be aware that if you think blocking them from swimming or from your beach will work, they can still jump from your airport dock so I'd completely fence anything you don't want messed with. :)

i see a birthstone.

ok if you guys DM me i'd happily tell you guys the dodo code though i'm sure only few of you guys can join at a time and maybe we could add eachother as friends in this game?

ok if you guys DM me i'd happily tell you guys the dodo code though i'm sure only few of you guys can join at a time and maybe we could add eachother as friends in this game?

Sorry, it's pretty late for me and I'm about to go to sleep soon. Maybe another time.

Not had more than one person over. Everyone on here had been so nice and respectful. Feedback is definitely reassuring.

You can't stop villagers wearing them. There have been a few threads on it on here. One person who plays with their kid had something offensive posted, Nintendo got involved and the villagers were still wearing the offending item.

Back