Let’s Catalogue 2.0 Update Items - currently in stage 1

mailed you the patchwork chair last night, and the yoga mat just now! sorry that i started helping out so late — life got in the way, and i wasn’t able to start playing the update until yesterday. 😅

I just dropped off some stuff, there's a lot of cool things!! For example a frozen drink machine, a yacht, and etc!! I can't wait to start cataloguing to see all the cool things!!!💕💕💕

Oh, I found a light-wood flooring tile that I could send over with some send-over setup.

Throwing my hat in with:
1) Yes
2) Happy to donate anything I spot
3) I'm most available friday-monday and wednesdays, daytime and evening hours (Central), and Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoon.
4. Yes

Oh, I found a light-wood flooring tile that I could send over with some send-over setup.

Throwing my hat in with:
1) Yes
2) Happy to donate anything I spot
3) I'm most available friday-monday and wednesdays, daytime and evening hours (Central), and Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoon.
4. Yes
Hello, I've accepted your friend request, please PM me about when you're available to visit thank you!

Hi Shellbell,

I would love to help! I have an island thats empty and also can contribute and happy to donate everything that I can encounter. I specialize in clothes if that is okay with occasional items

OMG this is freaking amazing!! It opens on Friday but will it be available on other days after that?

OMG this is freaking amazing!! It opens on Friday but will it be available on other days after that?
yes
Post automatically merged:

Hi Shellbell,

I would love to help! I have an island thats empty and also can contribute and happy to donate everything that I can encounter. I specialize in clothes if that is okay with occasional items
oo thank you for offering! Just doing furniture and rugs (some walls) atm.
I'm almost ready to open, just missing a few items (list is in the op). I could ping you on Friday (opening day) if you'd like.

Hey @shellbell! I noticed that I have these on your remaining list:

Coconut Mat
Dark-wood Flooring Tile
Green Exquisite Rug
Light Square Tile
Stage Rug

Let me know when you’d like them. :3

Update:
Guys all furniture items are ready and we're down to the last 8 rugs! ☺

Tomorrow, I will be opening up the island to you *VIPs* ahead of the Friday opening schedule.
@Mokuren @Bluelady @satine @Dracule @Edge @jadetine @JasonAldeanMG @Dunquixote @xara @Zakira @Vsmith @~Kilza~ @Kitty2201 @Fraggle @Telula @nananc @FraudulentDimetrodon @Demeter_Deme
@AmyK
Also, I can't match these two IGN to the belltree users:
Amy, Roriander
Please let me know who you are so I can ping you ;_;
Also also, let me know if I missed you as someone who sent me a letter but isn't in this ping batch. I think i did! >.<

I'll PM a DODO to you all and leave the island open from 2pm-10pm EST, so come at your leisure :)
I estimate it will take approx 45 mins to catalogue all the furniture items (excluding rugs) without flight interruptions.

If you cannot make it don't worry: if you post to visit in the actual catalog island thread, you can skip the line that day OR PM me your preferred time, and I'll open just for you :3

Thank you all so much, collecting this many items in this short amount of time wouldn't have been possible without your help. I'm very grateful.

Last edited:
Amy, Roriander
Amy is me! Since Amy is a “very much not available” name on any platform…
I just added the first letter of my town name here lol

I’m amazed how much work you all have put into this…
Never thought the whole thing would be close to completion in such a short amount of time 😮

I have a blue exercise mat and imperial rug. Would someone be willing to mail it to Shellbell for me? I didn’t sign up for the mailing list.

I have a blue exercise mat and imperial rug. Would someone be willing to mail it to Shellbell for me? I didn’t sign up for the mailing list.
wow i saw this suuuper late. you can drop it off tomorrow if you're going to visit to catalog if you like.

Update:
Guys all furniture items are ready and we're down to the last 8 rugs! ☺

Tomorrow, I will be opening up the island to you *VIPs* ahead of the Friday opening schedule.
@Mokuren @Bluelady @satine @Dracule @Edge @jadetine @JasonAldeanMG @Dunquixote @xara @Zakira @Vsmith @~Kilza~ @Kitty2201 @Fraggle @Telula @nananc @FraudulentDimetrodon @Demeter_Deme
@AmyK
Amy, Roriander
Please let me know who you are so I can ping you ;_;
Also also, let me know if I missed you as someone who sent me a letter but isn't in this ping batch. I think i did! >.<

I'll PM a DODO to you all and leave the island open from 2pm-10pm EST, so come at your leisure :)
I estimate it will take approx 45 mins to catalogue all the furniture items (excluding rugs) without flight interruptions.

If you cannot make it don't worry: if you post to visit in the actual catalog island thread, you can skip the line that day OR PM me your preferred time, and I'll open just for you :3

Thank you all so much, collecting this many items in this short amount of time wouldn't have been possible without your help. I'm very grateful.

My switch name is the same as it is here :). There is a chance I might not be able to make it. I’ll pm you if I need to reschedule.

Back