• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Leopold leaving tomorrow (02/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Leopold

GolguiAr

Botany Freak
Bells
Feedback
100% (81) +
Hello,

Leopold told me today that he was moving out. So, I believe he should be packing tomorrow (sorry I recently starting playing the game and surprisingly enough I cannot find conclusive information about the timeframe).

If anybody wants him, please get in touch ;) And if you have someone I am looking for moving out (please see my signature) I would be grateful to have them move into my island!

Please note that I do not know if I can welcome people to my town; I know that when using my iPhone as a WiFi hotspot for ACNL bu the past I could not invite people even though I could visit people. I have a new iPhone and I have not tried inviting people in ACNH yet, so maybe this time it will work :)
And note that I am in France, for the time difference :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back