last person to post wins

Yea, my opinion on this issue is that we should make fairly wordy and productive posts rather than cheap, often one character content consisting of nothing but emojis. I believe this is quite a cheap way to attempt to win in a thread that is, to be completely frank, impossible to win. We should instead make long and intricate posts such as this.

Ok.

Yea, my opinion on this issue is that we should make fairly wordy and productive posts rather than cheap, often one character content consisting of nothing but emojis. I believe this is quite a cheap way to attempt to win in a thread that is, to be completely frank, impossible to win. We should instead make long and intricate posts such as this.

Aw man, I specifically came to the basement to create low quality posts. Your new idea is very saddening because now i will be forced to type very long and insignificant walls of text that are even more of a waste of everyone's time than the short posts. I already regret doing this... is this what you wanted? I'd much rather continue to post silly spinny gifs without having to think about saying something that won't be worth reading in the first place when I do enough of that already. Is this long enough yet? ok i'm done now i think-
Banana (Roasting? no) | Fandom

The only way I could do that was if you had to do a little more work and I would be happy with it but you have a hard day and you don’t want me working on your day so you don’t want me doing that so you can get it all over with your own thing I would be very grateful for it if I can get you some money to do that and then you could do that but you don’t want me being here to work I just don’t know how you would do that but you would be happy with that and you know that you have a good job.
Predictive text wrote it for me

This is so inspirational, I went on my keyboard to type a post that can help me win. This should count as a long post? No? Then in conclusion, 4 sentences should be long enough to count.

Back