Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
while looking around the happy home network, i saw several houses that had two stories and multiple rooms. does anyone know when this option becomes available? i havent been able to find anything on the wiki or wikipedia.

Once you unlock the manual Tom Nook gives you, go to the desk and learn layouts or something like that. :) At first, there are limited choices but if you choose a bigger layout, you can go back and remodel for an even bigger one.

Once you unlock the manual Tom Nook gives you, go to the desk and learn layouts or something like that. :) At first, there are limited choices but if you choose a bigger layout, you can go back and remodel for an even bigger one.
thank you so much!

This may sound stupid but what do you mean exactly?
Like, I already got the first version of the layout possibilities, the one where you can pick for bigger rooms or two rooms, but are there more options available? Two stories? And how exactly do you get those then?

This may sound stupid but what do you mean exactly?
Like, I already got the first version of the layout possibilities, the one where you can pick for bigger rooms or two rooms, but are there more options available? Two stories? And how exactly do you get those then?
There are more options available. If you choose a bigger house (e.x. besides the default one you come with) then you are able to get a bigger layout for that house when you remodel.

There are more options available. If you choose a bigger house (e.x. besides the default one you come with) then you are able to get a bigger layout for that house when you remodel.

Ooooh! I see! Thank you! Sorry, I misunderstood it before ;_;

Ah thank you for posting this because I was wondering the same thing! This is so cool that we can do this!! :)

You don't actually unlock the option to get Layouts until you design the hospital*
I was so angry because I couldn't get it at first because I designed the cafe haha

Back