Selling Kyle is moving

Tink26

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
Kyle is leaving, but isnt in boxes yet so I'm not ending this tonight unless I get a nice offer!

Not sure what to sell him for. But let me know in the comments:)

Hey! I'll pay 200 BTB for him! Otherwise I only have 1M bells... Let me know if BTB is okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't be able to pick him up till tomorrow, so no need to TT.

Awesome! I can pay you in advance to hold him for tomorrow? Or honestly, I don't mind picking up later in the week so you don't have to TT. :)

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I know BTB conversion rates. I don't mind paying 200 BTB for Kyle. I love him and he's my last dreamie in my main town. :3

Awesome! I can pay you in advance to hold him for tomorrow? Or honestly, I don't mind picking up later in the week so you don't have to TT. :)

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I know BTB conversion rates. I don't mind paying 200 BTB for Kyle. I love him and he's my last dreamie in my main town. :3

Sounds good! And you can get him for 100 BTB, he's right, you shouldn't have to give up most of your bells:)

Wonderful. I'll keep you updated on when I can pick up! What is his official move out date?

Hey! Bree (who Kyle is replacing in my main town) FINALLY pinged to move out on the 23rd. I can TT her to boxes any time you're ready. Sending you the BTB for Kyle in advance now. :)

Back