• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction KYLE IS LEAVING

alexss79

Bells
Feedback
95.8% (22) +
he is leaving and i'm willing to tt him out....i'll start this auction at 500k...and a minimum of 100k increases are ok.....i'll end this tommorow Nov. 1, at 3pm eastern time......buyout is 10 mil or a 7-11 set or a sloppy set...i will consider combinations of other offers....please be ready to make the trade once this is over or if you buyout....i'll have this also up at acc...thanks...i'll also take kid cat...but you would have to take kyle first..

Last edited:
For the moment, I do not have a free room in my town, can you tell when Kyle will move out ?

EDIT : I didn't say anything ! Simon tells me right now that he want to move out !
(Btw, I dunno how to make a "Post Merge" -___-)

Last edited:
Okay, it's already 4:49PM here (I'm in France) which means I'll not be here for the end of the bidding.
Can I propose the buyout with 7/11 set ? I need to contact one of my friends first.

EDIT : It's okay, one of my friend is giving to me 7/11 set ! :D

Last edited:
Back