Shop Kuwadorian Collectibles Shack

Hi, I have an extra red candy from 2018. Could you do 25 for it?

hiya I noticed you needed a feburary birthstone frkm thus year, i have one! My red candy is 2018 btw did you want any specific dates?

hiya I noticed you needed a feburary birthstone frkm thus year, i have one! My red candy is 2018 btw did you want any specific dates?

oh, I just now now noticed this. sorry

tbh, not sure about the red candy. looking at yours rn, it's actually a tad redundant with my also having a christmas 2018 red shortly after (didn't even know november 2018 reds post-raffle existed, tbh), but maybe for if I ever get a 2018 green christmas that settles between them both. idk. I guess you could just pitch offer if interested in trading/selling, and I'll see if I'm down

though what would you be interested in for the stone?

oh, I just now now noticed this. sorry

tbh, not sure about the red candy. looking at yours rn, it's actually a tad redundant with my also having a christmas 2018 red shortly after (didn't even know november 2018 reds post-raffle existed, tbh), but maybe for if I ever get a 2018 green christmas that settles between them both. idk. I guess you could just pitch offer if interested in trading/selling, and I'll see if I'm down

though what would you be interested in for the stone?
Heya that's totally alright~ :D It's fine if it doesn't help in a way.
Umm, not sure for birthstone, would tbt be alright? Let me know what you're comfortable with.

Umm, not sure for birthstone, would tbt be alright? Let me know what you're comfortable with.

I mean it's not ideal rn, but given how painful finding specific year monthly stones can be, I'm fully fine with paying in tbt (especially as I would've done this anyways, had I not forgotten to purchase from the shop myself earlier this year)

I mean it's not ideal rn, but given how painful finding specific year monthly stones can be, I'm fully fine with paying in tbt (especially as I would've done this anyways, had I not forgotten to purchase from the shop myself earlier this year)
Heya, yeah it doesnt have to be very much either. I know the feeling. I merely.brought this as it was my birthday but i got the wrong timing, so i dont mind giving it to you~☆

Heya, yeah it doesnt have to be very much either. I know the feeling. I merely.brought this as it was my birthday but i got the wrong timing, so i dont mind giving it to you~☆

I guess just name your price. I'm pretty lax, so long as it's reasonable, so...

I guess just name your price. I'm pretty lax, so long as it's reasonable, so...
Would 100tbt be reasonable? I saw some people selling for a 100-125 so wasn't so sure. Unsure if specific gemstones will be more than others.
Did you need a message on the birthstone~?

And if it's not ideal atm, I can always hold the birthstone when you need it. Whatever helps~

Would 100tbt be reasonable? I saw some people selling for a 100-125 so wasn't so sure. Unsure if specific gemstones will be more than others.
Did you need a message on the birthstone~?

And if it's not ideal atm, I can always hold the birthstone when you need it. Whatever helps~

100's perfectly fine. and a message on it would be great as well (anything you can think of is good)

will send over the tbt

Back