Bells
Small Mailbox
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! Welcome to my little shop!
If you're wondering just what I sell here, I make Icons and signatures!
Feel free to order whatever you want, and I will try my best! But please try to limit how much detail you want me to put in it. After all, I am just starting out!

Also, I would like to note that I charge 20 to 30 TBT on signatures, and I charge 10 to 15 TBT on icons. Or you can just name a reasonable price. While I do prefer to be paid in advance, I certainly don't mind receiving the payment after I have finished.
Down below, you can see examples of what I've made. Since I haven't had any requests, these don't have any words on them, but I can add text if you'd like.

Sorry if the pictures go off the page. I'm still not very good with sizing...
11gstat.jpg
154k9ip.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 6.34.07 PM.jpg
To place an order, please feel out this forum.
Username:
Signature or Icon (one per order please):
What you would like:
Main color:
Text:
Please include a picture so I can base the signature off it:

Tips are optional, but I would highly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Username: MayorBambie
Signature or Icon (one per order please): Icon
What you would like: An icon with the picture below or a similar picture to it, 'Bambie' above the image and a dark background please ^^
Main color: black and white
Text: Bambie
witch lady.jpg

Last edited:
Username: MayorBambie
Signature or Icon (one per order please): Icon
What you would like: An icon with the picture below or a similar picture to it, 'Bambie' above the image and a dark background please ^^
Main color: black and white
Text: Bambie
Adorable picture... I'll start it asap.
Actually, yes. In that bubble in the upper right, using italics - Dream Dancer

How much do I owe you?

Just name your price. I'm sorry, but I have to go out for a bit. But I'll be able to start on both your orders tomorrow.

Going off of your pricing and having no idea what is fair.....is 80 BTB fair? If not let me know what is.

Going off of your pricing and having no idea what is fair.....is 80 BTB fair? If not let me know what is.

U-um... All I did was add your name... You don't seriously have to pay that much... How about 20? And adding a tip is optional. Once you send me the bells, I'll send you the signature.

MayorBambie, your order is ready!
forbambie.jpg
Thanks for paying in advance!

Last edited:
Back