• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Kitty's Cycling thread (In boxes: ✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I lurk for Static? I see you have him but will you post when he is in boxes?

I usually post villagers if no one is lurking for them, but I also look in the 'villager looking for' thread to see if people are looking for certain villagers if I have them, I can post when he is in boxes, but it could be when your offline and someone else could take him if they ask

Thanks for all your help! I got Jacques and Flora so won't be needing either anymore!

ok. well I have posted in the looking for thread a couple of times for him. but I will keep an eye on the thread!

Thanks for all your help! I got Jacques and Flora so won't be needing either anymore!

Oh that's great you got them! sorry I didn't get Jacques out, it seemed like everyone but him would move out, but since you got him, I bet the next villager that moves out will be him or Flora xD

Mira the Uchi Rabbit is in boxes! I think she is original, don't think she mentioned she moved from another town

Has anyone bought fang yet? If not I'd like him. How much do you want for him? I haven't had a villager move out in about a month and a half by the way.

Edit: That villager was Dotty.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to lurk for Coco for my best friend. o: their fc is 0404-8028-5985

I think I voided Zell a while ago btw?

Last edited:
Un-original Chrissy is moving out of my town, Her shirt has changed for sure, I haven't been in her house or really talked to her so I don't know about her catchphrase

100% Original Static is in boxes! Free to anyone who wants him! Need him gone ASAP

Has anyone bought fang yet? If not I'd like him. How much do you want for him? I haven't had a villager move out in about a month and a half by the way.

Edit: That villager was Dotty.

Yes, I made an auction for him and someone bought-out him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back