• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop (✿◠‿◠) Kitty V's Shop of Shiny Things *Open*

Tprinces

Mayor of As5gard
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (13) +
Welcome to Kitty V's Shop of Shiny Things!
Currently: Closed
Reopening TBA

This is my first shop in a town I restarted after I lost my physical copy. So I'm more willing to trade than sell.

~~~~~
For Sale:

Perfect Cherries Bushel (x12.4 (1 has 4))
Rotten Cherries (x9)
Bamboo Individual (x21)
Emerald (x4)
Gold (x2)
Silver (x2)
Saphire (x2)
Ruby (x3)
Silver Shovel (x6)
Silver Rod (x6)
Silver Net (x4)
~~~~~

I also have a whole corner of my town devoted to flower breeding. If you would like to come over yourself and have a look, I have some hybrids mixed in with regular breeds. I also have an entire wing of my museum with spare fossil parts. Please feel free to see what I have!

As I said, I'm looking to trade more than earn Bells/TBT Bells. Here's what I'm after:

~~~~~
Looking for:

Alpine table
Gorgeous furniture
✧ Dessert case
Mannequin
Cafe items
Kitchen items
✧ Afternoon Tea Set
✧ Morning glory
Holly starters
✧ Bathroom sink
~~~~~

I am essentially building a cafe with my second save slot, and due to my low catalog, I don't have a lot of resources. If you have any of these items and would like to trade, please let me know! Also, if you have any suggestions to help me build my Ouji Caf?, let me hear it!

Order form
Time Zone:
Item(s) wanted:
Item(s) for trade:
OR
Offered price: (IGB or TBT)
Pick up or drop off?:

Please be patient! I am going to try and be as regular on this thread as I possibly can, and I will change the Open/Close sign whenever I go off to work or go to sleep. Thank you!​

Last edited:
Time Zone:GMT
Item(s) wanted: x3 black lillies, x10 blue roses, x5 purple pansies (but would take x8 perfect cherry bushels if you didnt have them)
Item(s) for trade:creepy cauldron, gorgeous desk,morning glory, x6 holly shoots
OR
Pick up or drop off?: drop off

Time Zone:GMT
Item(s) wanted: x3 black lillies, x10 blue roses, x5 purple pansies (but would take x8 perfect cherry bushels if you didnt have them)
Item(s) for trade:creepy cauldron, gorgeous desk,morning glory, x6 holly shoots
OR
Pick up or drop off?: drop off

I unfortunately don't have black lilies or blue roses, but I can get those cherries to you ASAP! Let me add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to get to work in about a half hour, but I'll be back in a few hours if you're not online RN. It'll be about 10ish PST

- - - Post Merge - - -

Go ahead and like my post when you read it, and I'll send you a PM when I'm home, and we can set up a drop off time!

Time Zone: NZDT (New Zealand)
Item(s) wanted:
Item(s) for trade: I can give you the gorgeous bed if you want! Sorry it's the only item from that set I currently have. Just name your price :)
OR
Pick up or drop off?: Pick up

Last edited:
Time Zone: NZDT (New Zealand)
Item(s) wanted:
Item(s) for trade: I can give you the gorgeous bed if you want! Sorry it's the only item from that set I currently have. Just name your price :)
OR
Pick up or drop off?: Pick up

I am more than willing to give you TBT if you'd like! I've been busy with work these past couple of days but I'm available all night tonight and all day tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back