• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

King of the hill

I in fact, can easily endure slaps. I faked my crying and inked my way up the hill in secret.
I splatted you with a roller.

I'm the king of the hill now :3

you keep believing that there's a hill that you actually climb up when in reality it's just a mirage and you're delusional

I'm the legit king of the hill

The spy comes up behind the throne and backstabs you with your eternal reward and disguises as yourself.

The spy is the king of the hill now

hsah0Fk.gif

Last edited:
I blindfold myself and cover my ears to ignore the random two people.

Turns out I'm queen of the hill. Not sure what hill the others are at now xD

I teleported to Issi's hill and splatted her, while taking both hills.

I'm the king of both hills now!

I get a giant digging machine and come up out of the earth, scooping up the dirt and creating on giant hill. Everyone else is burried in the dirt and is climbing out slowly.

I'm queen of the hill now.

Hank says "taste the meat and the heat" then uses his propane-powered flamethrower on you

he's king of the hill now

Meanwhile, a crit Direct Hit rocket slowly makes its way towards you, exploding your fleshy bodies into giblets, then exploding those too. I am king of the hill, maggots.

Using the power of air blasting, I come back with a flame thrower to deflect your crit rockets and you get gibbed.

I'm the king of the hill now lololol

Last edited:
None of you seem to notice I have this HUGE force field around my mountain, and this is just what your imagining while trapped in the mounds of dirt. I throw you all sandwhiches since I don't want any of you to starve.

I'm a nice, generous queen of the hill :3

A roller comes out of nowhere and squishes you into colored paper, then proceeds to teabag your corpse out of sheer salt. I then throw my banhammer, banning the salty piece of ****e. I am the king.

EDIT: Damn ninjas. I've never even played a splatoon game before, I was just pulling that out of my ass.

Last edited:
I ignore your weird imaginative thoughts, and eat my own sandwhich on the throne.

Still queen of the hill.

I deactivate your force field with magic, and I call upon One-Punch man to send you to the opposite side of earth.
I'm the king of the hill now, a very pissed off king though.

wth is even happening here anymore

Ikr I keep trying to make it make sense again, isn't working tho.

I deactivate your force field with magic, and I call upon One-Punch man to send you to the opposite side of earth.
I'm the king of the hill now, a very pissed off king though.

I get Sonic to take me back to the top of the hill and take YOU to the other side of the earth xD

I'm queen of the hill, happy as can be!~

Last edited:
I teleport back to the hill with the power of Raven.
I use the power of the human SOULS to create a barrier on the hill while I pummel Issi and shove her off the hill.

I'm.the king of the hill now

"SPAH SAPPIN MAH SENTREH!" you hear in the distance, as you hear a faint, yet very distinct hissing noise. The local sentry nest has been destroyed, as an army of x10 Backburner Pyros make you be like Team Rocket and blast off again. I am the king.

Last edited:
I crawl up the hill and jump on you from behind, startling you and making you jump off the hill, and into a lake which suddenly appeared magicially :3

I'm queen of the hill

Just gonna set up my cottage, lawn furniture, and indoor pool now
*puts on shades*

Since you guys never removed my barrier, NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED.

IM STILL THE KING OF THE HILL KYS LOL

Back