°˖ ✧◝( =∂ω∂=)◜✧˖ °
Bells
Switch
2979-1285-7876
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (68) +
90px--Kid_Cat_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
My little superhero is done with my town. This is fine, even though it was perfect with my town's name (Cat Land)!
This cutie needs a great home.

Starting bid: 700k
Winning bid: 3mil

Last edited:
Good luck, but I've seen kid cats sell for 200k >~<

Oh no! I was under the impression that he was more expensive, but perhaps the Kid Cats have all been bought out.
Maybe I should keep him for myself, then...
We'll see how this goes, thank you for telling me!

i love kid cat...i accidentally lost him in my last town...and really want him back...at what time will you close the auction?

i love kid cat...i accidentally lost him in my last town...and really want him back...at what time will you close the auction?

I'm not sure, it depends on the activity. How many villagers have you cycled out since you lost him?

EDIT: The max I'll probably wait is until I go to bed tonight, as I'm trying to make room. If I don't get offers, I'll probably end up just keeping him for a bit longer.

Last edited:
perhaps start the auction at a lower starting bid? :p

Usually people aren't willing to pay millions until all the bids builds up :3

i would bid for alexss79, but i just paid off all my loans and now im like at 800k >w<

Last edited:
perhaps start the auction at a lower starting bid? :p

Usually people aren't willing to pay millions until all the bids builds up :3
I'm thinking that, but let's say someone wins at lower than 1mil.. ;---;
I feel the baby's worth more than that and wouldn't want to turn someone down for winning the auction fairly.

thanks swiftstream...the only reason i had not deleted my old town was because of kid cat...but when he left i decided to start all over..and hopefully find him again.

I'm thinking that, but let's say someone wins at lower than 1mil.. ;---;
I feel the baby's worth more than that and wouldn't want to turn someone down for winning the auction fairly.

Good luck! Hopefully he finds a good home.

Alexss79 i hope you get your dreamie <33

I will end this at 10 PM PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back