Giveaway Kerry & Matt's catalog - Order anything you want! [Still active]

Hi Matt, I'm looking for the sweets: bed, closet, dresser, lamp,minitable, sofa, table. I have 1 mil bells to sell :)

hi i would like to order these items Matt plz:

sleeping bag
backpack
campfire
bathtile
washbasin
ceramic hot pot
hot plate
kimbap plate
scorpio lamp
tteok plate

Hello :3
I'd love to get the campus est please :D

What you guys are doing is just awesome <3
You are sooooo generous *^*

Hi. Could I possibly inquire about ordering these items:
-Bamboo Grass
-Eggplant Cow
-Snow bunny
-Sea Globe
-Rice Cake
-Neutral Wall
This is my first time doing this, so I'm not sure exactly how it works. It's all free, right?

Last edited:
I have the rice plant bed & autumn chair for you guys ^-^

I'd like to know if you have any of the 711 set ;n;/

but I'd like
sea globe
24abd
kitchen island
Rooster of barcelos
rice cooker
and stew pot c:

Aurora Screen, Cat Tower, Cherry Blossom Clock, Double Neck Guitar, Fireworks Table, Full Moon Vanity, Leaf Bed, Sprout Table, Palm Tree Lamp, and Rolling Suitcase. Thanks in advance!

Could you order me an afternoon teaset, crane game,birthday cake, and cat tower please?

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get everything in the sloppy set except the couch and stereo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh.. that's one item limit over.. :( Minus the TV then lol.

Can I get the Aurora Screen, Lava Lamp, arcade machine, bath mat, big festive tree and the bread box?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am confused on how his works..Can someone explain to me? (I still want to order.. xD)

Never mind, thank you :)

Last edited:
Hey Matt, I'm going to try to do this right haha!
If it's still possible, I'd like to get the sci-fi wall, mountain standee, white police cap and the sunrise lamp. Popping into chat.

Hey matt, could you please give me the crew member's seat, crew's monitor, editors desk, and cream couch?

Hey :) Matt, do you like to catalog the pile of leaves?
Do DLC hats belong to DLC as well?

i'd like a bathtub, lovely wall, dessert case, sushi platter, dream catcher, led display, lovely vanity, lovely clock, papa panda and a soft serve lamp from matt's catalog. thank you. ^_^

Last edited:
D: Request overflow

I'm sorry everyone, I've discontinued this giveaway, I just forgot to edit the title. Someone found this very old thread and revived it.
Everyone's free to come to my chat and request things though, I'll see what I can do <3
Since my partner left the giveaway, I've stopped this service completely.

Back