• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Keep Coco or Merengue?

Coco or Merengue?

• Coco

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Merengue

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters

vicutie

Bells
Switch
6679-8734-7770
Hi everyone!

I am having trouble deciding on which normal villager to keep on my island. My current villagers are in my sig. I currently have Marina and Merengue but I'm not sure if I should boot Merengue for Coco. 😅

Really appreciate the feedback!! ☺

Last edited:
I would boot Coco. She kind of scares me. Merengue is a cute little cake rhino! ❤ Also, is the poll vote on who to kick out or who to keep?

Coco is the cutest, kindest, and best! A lot of people say she is creepy but I love her! You should keep her.

I would boot Coco. She kind of scares me. Merengue is a cute little cake rhino! ❤ Also, is the poll vote on who to kick out or who to keep?

Thank you for the feedback! The poll is who to keep. 😊

While I've had Merengue before, and ended up kicking her off my island pretty quickly, she seems to fit the general theme of your villagers better than Coco would. If you really like Coco though, or just don't like merengue very much, then i'd go with Coco (she is a personal favourite of mine so I might be a bit biased here). I feel like Coco is a lot more unique as well, and just has a very cool aesthetic that can add a bit of spice to any villager lineup, whereas merengue is a little bit bland to me. Plus, in my opinion there are already way too many fully pink villagers, so she doesn't stand out much compared to Coco.

Since you have Marina as well, personally I’d say coco!

Merengue is cute but coco adds some diversity into the mix design wise :)

I love Coco! She's one of my favorite villagers :D Her normal personality fits her look!! But you should go with who you like the best :)

Back