• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ~Katie's Unorderable Giveaway!~ 1 week Remaining!

Mayor Name: Alex
Town Name: Starlake
Prize Pack: 1
Extra Entries: none
Suggestions for next giveaway?: More rare furniture c:

Mayor Name: Jade
Town Name: Augsburg
Prize Pack: #2 please! :)
Extra Entries: N/A

Mayor Name: Doe
Town Name: Ciel
Prize Pack:1
Extra Entries: none
Suggestions for next giveaway?: Gardening giveaway maybe? That'd be really helpful for a lot of people c:

This is a wonderful thing to do!

Mayor name: Neko
Town name: sakura
Prize pack: 2 please :)
Exta entries: 10 :)

Aggh. Sorry my little sister got into my account and entered me a bunch of times D: I entered once. Then my sister came along and kept on entering me. Do I count as disqualified?

Mayor Name: Mily
Town Name: Chocolat
Prize Pack: 1 please!
Extra Entries: N/A

thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck everyone :) <3

Aggh. Sorry my little sister got into my account and entered me a bunch of times D: I entered once. Then my sister came along and kept on entering me. Do I count as disqualified?

No you're not disqualified xD I just counted your first entry :p

Back