• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Katie in Town

Marcus

Bells
I have this annoying little cry baby in my town called Katie who has lost her mum.

I've looked everywhere, and I just can't find any mum looking person?

Help, what do I do with her?

talk to her a few times. She will say she wants to go to another town. The town is on ur friends list. Take her to that town.

Easy, who have you wified with? Talk to her until she says something like "I wanna go to yaddayadda". Then say you'll take her, go to the gate, go to that town, and get a reward in the mail!

MrCrazyDavis said:
Easy, who have you wified with? Talk to her until she says something like "I wanna go to yaddayadda". Then say you'll take her, go to the gate, go to that town, and get a reward in the mail!
What kind of reward would it be?

I rather like seeing her now lol, so it would have to be good :p

Ok so nothing particularly special.

I keep talking to her but she doesn't tell me where she's from :O

Ehingen Guy said:
MrCrazyDavis said:
Lilypad Table
Lovely Phone
Music Box
Finger Painting

I think thats it.
You forgot the Papa Bear and Apple TV.
Ok, thanks again.

Off Topic: By the way Lucy, my breeding is going really well! I have 4 blue pansies and 5 orange pansies!

Marcus, keep talking to Katie. Eventually, she'll tell you where her mom is. Or you can wait for the person that has the mom to notify you.

Ehingen Guy said:
Marcus, keep talking to Katie. Eventually, she'll tell you where her mom is. Or you can wait for the person that has the mom to notify you.
Kk, but all she ever says is ."WAAAAAAAAAAH MOOOOOMEEEEEE " lol :p

Usually she tells you which town she needs to go to the first time you bump into her. Or the mom.

Marcus said:
Ehingen Guy said:
MrCrazyDavis said:
Lilypad Table
Lovely Phone
Music Box
Finger Painting

I think thats it.
Ok, thanks again.

Off Topic: By the way Lucy, my breeding is going really well! I have 4 blue pansies and 5 orange pansies!
You called him Lucy!?! 0.o hehe... >:)

hehe... btw Last time I had her, I got the papa bear... want to have one Aaron? You did give me the music box after all ;)

Marcus said:
Ok so nothing particularly special.

I keep talking to her but she doesn't tell me where she's from :O
There kinda Rare.

Well... The music box is rare... >:)
but I guess Gulliver stuff is rarer... <3

Nixie said:
Marcus said:
Ehingen Guy said:
MrCrazyDavis said:
Lilypad Table
Lovely Phone
Music Box
Finger Painting

I think thats it.
Ok, thanks again.

You called him Lucy!?! 0.o hehe... >:)

hehe... btw Last time I had her, I got the papa bear... want to have one Aaron? You did give me the music box after all ;)
When are you available, Nixie?

Oh, and the Music Box & Lovely Phone are Lucky items. So they're worth the hassle.

Back