• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

A friend of mine has really gotten into 3D printing and made this for me!
I have an idea in mind that I want to do with it so I painted it ^^
3arIzqt.jpg

^ Glad to see that the shop stickers turned out so well! \o/

Also, the painted Majora's Mask you posted earlier looks amazing *-* There's such a huge difference between the before and after; I suspect the painting job must have taken a good while!

^ Glad to see that the shop stickers turned out so well! \o/

Also, the painted Majora's Mask you posted earlier looks amazing *-* There's such a huge difference between the before and after; I suspect the painting job must have taken a good while!

Yes, I'm quite pleased with them ^^ thanks again so much for helping me make them! :3 I only have Paint, Picmonkey or cooltext to use for text, and none of them do wavy texts or an option to make them that way xD

Thank you! The painting was kind of a pain :p the yellow especially cuz it's pretty translucent, so in order for it to come out solid and bright I have to use a few layers of white first. Red also took a few coats to look right. Then had to re-outline the black and refine the lines.
It was super fun to see it slowly come into place though :3 I also clear coated it shortly after that pic, which I think gave it just the right shine it needed!
I'll be painting another one soon, but it'll be a lil different. (I'm actually more excited to do this one lol) So hoping it'll turn out well ~

Last edited:
I tried something different this time :3 worked in this for a good.. 7 hours xD
It'll be stickers and prints for an art show I'll be attending next weekend ^^
H3T3w9J.png

Thank you! :D
I've always loved the black shade styles, so thought I'd give it a go!

The shop I'm featured in is a Petal Shoppe, so thought this was fitting c:

I really really like it! It's like a more mature cartoon/anime mix c:
Was this what the flowers were for haha?

I tried something different this time :3 worked in this for a good.. 7 hours xD
It'll be stickers and prints for an art show I'll be attending next weekend ^^
H3T3w9J.png

Love this *-* The bold lines, colors... EVERYTHING BASICALLY
I honestly say that for every single thing you do, lol, but this really wowed me in particular because it's so different from your usual traditional art style (in a good way)! It would be amazing to see more stuff done like that, if it was fun to make c:

I really really like it! It's like a more mature cartoon/anime mix c:
Was this what the flowers were for haha?
:3
Yes xD

Love this *-* The bold lines, colors... EVERYTHING BASICALLY
I honestly say that for every single thing you do, lol, but this really wowed me in particular because it's so different from your usual traditional art style (in a good way)! It would be amazing to see more stuff done like that, if it was fun to make c:
Thank you! It was really fun to draw ^^ just, as most of my other digital art, it takes so much longer than traditional, and totally kills my hand lol. One of the reasons I don't do digital too much > .<
But I will definitely try more pieces like this in the future c:

All of this is inspiring me to draw a lot XD

The majoras mask would be great with my halloween costume this year! (going to be skull kid)

All of this is inspiring me to draw a lot XD

The majoras mask would be great with my halloween costume this year! (going to be skull kid)

Ah! I've been wanting to be Skull Kid as well xD Was hoping for maybe ComiCon (if I can go ; o; ) or next year. Found a listing for the hat, but it's 75$!! So gotta save up, lol.

Also, that fox is super cute... :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And also may be teaming up with the guy to make actual masks of them! :D so, excited about that ^^

New stickers and prints I put up in my shop ^^
sjzqjlu.jpg

SvMDU4q.jpg

8IRkcTI.jpg

Last edited:
I AM RELIEVED THEY TURNED OUT GOOD, I honestly thought the black outline on the "I'm friends with this crazy artist" piece would look too rough x_x

Anyway, the cut outlines of the flower petal drawing look nice! Your white outline honestly seemed pretty accurate to me, haha. I doubt they have to be that exact or anything anyway :p

Last edited:
I AM RELIEVED THEY TURNED OUT GOOD, I honestly thought the black outline on the "I'm friends with this crazy artist" piece would look too rough x_x

Anyway, the cut outlines of the flower petal drawing look quite nice! Your white outline looks pretty good to me, haha. I doubt they have to be that exact or anything anyway :p

:D Nope, they came out totally perfect xD
I forgot to take a pic of the petal shoppe one!! But the print for it came out super well too ^^

Ty xD I have to cut them out myself!! So the colored bg's were to help guide me where I should cut :p
I used to get my stickers made online by Redbubble, but they charge $2 a sticker ($1 if purchase more than 6) + shipping, and also come out a bit grainy in the coloring. Though the colors are really accurate and I like the feel and thickness of the sticker (plus they cut it out for you, and do the white outline for you lol) BUT at the printing place I go to they charge $2.50 for how ever many you can fit on a 12 x 18in sticker sheet. He fit 12 on each sheet (for my logo stickers you put the words on the banner for me he was able to fit 9 for the big ones, and 16 for the smaller ones), but downside is I have to cut them out myself xD and either with a crappy X-acto knife or scissors (which I prefer lol)
I much rather do the cheaper way, just it really does some damage on my hand.

:D Nope, they came out totally perfect xD
I forgot to take a pic of the petal shoppe one!! But the print for it came out super well too ^^

Ty xD I have to cut them out myself!! So the colored bg's were to help guide me where I should cut :p
I used to get my stickers made online by Redbubble, but they charge $2 a sticker ($1 if purchase more than 6) + shipping, and also come out a bit grainy in the coloring. Though the colors are really accurate and I like the feel and thickness of the sticker (plus they cut it out for you, and do the white outline for you lol) BUT at the printing place I go to they charge $2.50 for how ever many you can fit on a 12 x 18in sticker sheet. He fit 12 on each sheet (for my logo stickers you put the words on the banner for me he was able to fit 9 for the big ones, and 16 for the smaller ones), but downside is I have to cut them out myself xD and either with a crappy X-acto knife or scissors (which I prefer lol)
I much rather do the cheaper way, just it really does some damage on my hand.

Dang, $2 a sticker sounds really expensive. Though I suppose that's what the quality would be worth... and at least there's a bulk order deal :rolleyes:

So it's nice that you're able to get stickers for a cheaper price now, but the fact that you have to cut them out yourself is a huge bummer :-/
Geez, I can only imagine how much work that would be xD;;
I'd probably just give up and hire someone else to do it with the money I saved, LMAO. Sucks to hear about the hand damage as well! I remember having to cut out a lot of prints out myself before (for a community service thing, I think) and my hand ached like mad afterwards. Totally not fun x_x

I literally gasped when I saw the first spoiler, I love your style!
Keep it up! ;u;
:D tysm!
Definitely will ^^ tis one of my dream jobs :3

Dang, $2 a sticker sounds really expensive. Though I suppose that's what the quality would be worth... and at least there's a bulk order deal :rolleyes:

So it's nice that you're able to get stickers for a cheaper price now, but the fact that you have to cut them out yourself is a huge bummer :-/
Geez, I can only imagine how much work that would be xD;;
I'd probably just give up and hire someone else to do it with the money I saved, LMAO. Sucks to hear about the hand damage as well! I remember having to cut out a lot of prints out myself before (for a community service thing, I think) and my hand ached like mad afterwards. Totally not fun x_x
Yeah, I never bought them for 2! xD always wanted til I had more than 6 to order, or would suck it up and buy one more just to save lol. But then shipping's like 5$ vs nothing, sooo yeah xD

I just try to pace myself on them. Cut out maybe 2 or 3 of them, then if need more, will cut those out then. Or for stuff like events, I'll just cut a few one day, then some more the next til I think I have enough stock :p
But yeah, hand has been ashing for days now too (play too much Final Fantasy on my laptop lol.. and I naturally have my hand in a stressful position, so after a few hours, it's pretty f***'d up > .< )

Finished painting the other mask ^^
This one's more of a worn out, "antique" look :3 It was pretty fun do <3
U0Qxz5C.jpg

Back