• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway JULIAN, FUCHSIA, FAUNA, BEAU, BAM, DIANA, MERENGUE, MARINA, NANA, BLANCHE

I think so; but you can ask to be a back-up if the original person that wants the villager isn't online.
P.S. Would you sell/trade Vesta? Its okay if not c: I'll find one elsewhere ~

Oooh, okay. I was thinking about requesting Julian for my brother. So perhaps, if there aren't already 30 backups for Julian I would greatly appreciate being considered.

P.S. Would you sell/trade Vesta? Its okay if not c: I'll find one elsewhere ~

Certainly! She actually just surprised me by moving in the other day. I'll pm/vm as soon as she decides to go.

Aye! It would be sweet if I could have merengue, she is a dreamie of mine :) Marina is my ultimate dreamie but it seems as if someone already asked for her.

Aye! It would be sweet if I could have merengue, she is a dreamie of mine :) Marina is my ultimate dreamie but it seems as if someone already asked for her.

Merengue was adopted already. I think all of the villagers here are reserved/found new homes already

Hopefully Takoya slash Lumpyface will stay out of here. That was some stressful drama fo yo mama.

I feel terrible about all of it D: i kinda started it when i got mad at him for being ignorant and we all kinda got together against him

I'm sorry to be a bother but; just wanted to make sure if I were noted as backup for Diana or not? :)

MArina?! :D omg did the girl really give marina to me?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG thank you so much!! <3 I am going to be on this website forever I'm not missing my chance.

I just saw you put that I was looking for Vesta on the front! Its alright c: I appreciate it though ~ huhu. But I think I found one c: (Hopefully)

Back