• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Julian! Current bid 15m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poliwag0

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (37) +
Julian.png
Julian is up for auction! This is the space where intriguing and/or funny text that will influence you to bid in this auction would be. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything. Well, I'm just going to put the sentence here so you think I'm clever and can write long-ish paragraphs.

Starting Bid: 1 bell
Minimum Increase: 500k
Buyout: Tangy or 40m bells

I'm also looking for my other dream villagers and/or the 7-11 set.

This auction is also on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/1slegp/au_julian/

Last edited:
I'll buy him out with 5m for my friend if she's on. Hold on. Let me check.

I'm sorry that was me on my girlfriend's account (we share our kindle and she forgot to sign out). My friend is Kayteddy and she's dying to have Julian.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh. Nevermind then. Good luck!

when does the auction end?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol! Hi again JJarmon! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm willing to start of the auction! 1 Bell!

*opens trench coat, pulls out 500k, throws it hard onto the table* 500.1k. :cool:

Thanks for the bid! The new highest bid is 500,001 bells. Phew, I was worrying it would stay at 1 bell forever.

Nah. I have shades glued to my face. Permanently cool. :cool:

OH SNAP! *a bunch of people come behind you and start snapping their fingers, signifying that you're super cool* :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 million bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

When does this auction end?

The new highest bid is 1m.
The auction will end sometime on December 12 (no exact time or people will all bid 1 minute before).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back