• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Join P.E.T.A today!

Megamannt125 said:
nook said:
Megamannt125 said:
nook said:
nook leiks chicken. so nook must join.
What's so great about chicken, me being an expert on meat can tell you that, the only really good part of chicken is the skin, the meat itself has a very bland and non interesting taste, unlike beef.
i meant FRIED chicken. and yes the skin tastes like heaven.
Whether it's fried or grilled. The skin is the only really good part.
BBQ sauce; recommended.

lol I was like sereously when I saw the name then I was like lol thats f***in awesome when I saw what it standed for. *signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Megamannt125 said:
nook said:
What's so great about chicken, me being an expert on meat can tell you that, the only really good part of chicken is the skin, the meat itself has a very bland and non interesting taste, unlike beef.
lol a master of meat XD

xeladude said:
Megamannt125 said:
nook said:
Megamannt125 said:
nook said:
i meant FRIED chicken. and yes the skin tastes like heaven.
Whether it's fried or grilled. The skin is the only really good part.
BBQ sauce; recommended.
BBQ sauce doesn't help, it only makes the skin taste even better.

I had roast beef last night. It was delicious.

c:

Back