Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
Pfft recently I've been kinda bored so I made some sweaters for fall/winter, and to replace the Someone from Anytown designs. Here are the QR codes! :)

AX9V0Er.jpg

5nGvPOE.jpg

YK5G4PY.jpg

Suwg5ov.jpg

L5l8zO8.jpg

KekbDws.jpg

cmECJlf.jpg

hGeYKrW.jpg

kmpsJsB.jpg

gt3HOps.jpg

QLBUz8s.jpg

l1uvOvJ.jpg

E8UydOl.jpg

THq5zmC.jpg

Af8DGx3.jpg

FtYPmrO.jpg

Q8Y47uk.jpg

tukNz3E.jpg

FwYWj9N.jpg

jgC50wC.jpg

L0gJTyk.jpg

mKiAZeo.jpg

aVKegL6.jpg

ue1Jdh0.jpg

Inw0AhO.jpg

Also includes pics of what it looks like on a person :p I may add more, I dunno, I get trapped at boring places..

Good job with the detail; keep it up!

Also, some constructive criticism comin' your way: When you get the hang of making these things, try doing a little basic shading here and there; for instance, if you're putting a belt over something, have a line of darker color than the dress/shirt it's on be under the belt. It will look like the belt is actually a belt and not just part of the dress. Also, lighting factors into it too sometimes. For instance, when doing things like gems, buttons, or frilly skirts, it's a good idea to have a sliver of a lighter color going down the right side or on the top or just in the top-right corner. It helps make these things pop out more, making the overall top more realistic.

Hope this helped!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also note that knit sweaters like the ones you have shown look perfectly fine without shade/lighting. :lemon:

Last edited:
Back