Selling Jacob's Ladders and four-leaf clovers for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright, I personally don't like when ppl PM away from thread cuz then others wanting to buy have no idea. I usually look through the thread first to see what's still unclaimed to help myself not get depressed xD
It's not your fault at all though ~
I'm happy with however many I can get ^^

Yeah, I'm probably going to restrict it to the thread next time! :0 The issue was, at the beginning, since I'm new here, I messed up and closed the thread, so two people PM'd me. I forgot to add the second person as reserved. OTL The struggle. ANyway I should be over soon!

Can I get all your Red Carnations? I am trying to decorate my town atm so I really need them :)
Edit: I think I can't afford all those gold roses xD nvm about that, just the red carnations please. :)

Last edited:
hi there!:blush: just wondering, are you sure you wanna sell your clovers for 1mil each? ive been looking for them for a while and im pretty sure no ones gonna purchase each for 1 mil when theres ppl selling them for 50-100k each :c just letting you know since im interested, but definitely wont buy at that price unfortunately.

Last edited:
hi there!:blush: just wondering, are you sure you wanna sell your clovers for 1mil each? ive been looking for them for a while and im pretty sure no ones gonna purchase each for 1 mil when theres ppl selling them for 50-100k each :c just letting you know since im interested, but definitely wont buy at that price unfortunately.

I was told by someone they tend to go for that price? Huh. I'll lower it, though. Frankly idc. :) Thanks!

I was told by someone they tend to go for that price? Huh. I'll lower it, though. Frankly idc. :) Thanks!

thats strange, ive never seen them at 1 mil each! but yeah, i suggest 75-100k. a lot of people buy em, so you can make a good profit when you have a fair price set :blush: and no problem!

Could I possibly trade you 3 black roses for 3 golden roses + like 200k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back