███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

tumblr_inline_o8ytfanRy31simzty_540.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_o8ytweHH8P1simzty_540.png

omg its so cute :3 thank you so much! :D

I know it's kinda been dropped but I think I should just say, you should look up the definition of art theft before calling someone one :|
"Art theft is usually for the purpose of resale or for ransom (sometimes called artnapping)."
She also didn't call the piece hers in any way. Honestly, looking up Shaymin Human, almost all of them from the form looks VERY similar, and being a basic Pokemon, there's not much else you can do to it other than change the clothes (which is what she requested) or the hair, but come on, that way looks pretty xP
Perhaps she just wanted it in that style. But at least she was asking for changes rather than trying to get the exact thing.

Unless you have NEVER saved an image from Google and tried making something, even inspired by it, don't call ppl like this out.. Cuz it's exactly the same.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for bringing it up again, just bugs me, and I'm sad I missed it last time I checked this..

Posting one more bab for now! Might add more in the future but for now I think three is enough. c:

Username: Pokemanz
Ref(s): [x] [x]
Personality: Peppy, energetic, cutesy, a total diva
Notes: She's like kawaii incarnate so make her as cute and bubbly as possible. As it says on the ref the backpack is optional!

Repost~

Username: tearypastel
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/168967.alisse
Personality: bubbly, gentle, patient, lonely, never shows her negative emotions and keeps them all bottled up, has a motherly touch and sentimental.
Notes: i just managed to win this adopt from writing about her so i'm pretty proud of her bio. so read that or die
thank you for considering!! i really especially love her <3

Username: Skweekerz
Character type: OC/ Fanart (will explain why in notes)
Character name: Snowy
Ref(s):
HNI_0042.jpg
Personality: Sweet and shy
Notes: She is a Splatoon OC. So inklings as a whole are owned by Nintendo. Also her clothes are clothes that you can buy in the game. The only thing I added on were her eyelashes and side-swept bangs. I still count her as an OC, but if you guys feel it is fanart then that's ok too! :)
And I can't stress enough how much I look up to you all! The ref was drawn by myself and I'm trying to work my way up to be a great artist like all of you. You are all super inspiring and even kinder for drawing for these lovely people!
Thank you so much! nvn

Username: Pandasawr
Character type:Mayor
Character name:Panda
Ref(s):http://i.imgur.com/F8w85JA.jpg
Personality:Gore, Rude, Quiet, Punk.
Notes: I actually like dark colors. My mayor hasn't had a fashion upgrade since my return. I enjoy eyepatches and other things like that.

Thanks for considering!♡

Last edited:
Username: #1 Senpai
Character type: OC
Character name: Deeria
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/2s55usbkqr4
Personality: Sweet, chill, really down to earth, bubbly, gentle, cheerful, merry, shy and usually clumsy
Notes: Her eyes are brown and she has an eyebrow piercing on her right eyebrow and snakebites since not much refs show them..Thank you for considering!

Username: Venice
Character type: OC
Character name: Khione
Ref(s): Khione
Personality: She's very prideful, and can be stubborn sometimes when she doesn't get what she wants. Since she's the pharaoh's daughter, she thinks she's very royalty and gets what she wants most of the time.
Notes: She may also believe she's a goddess since Pharaoh's are a "descendent of the Gods"

Also, all my past requests are OC's as well. I've noticed the form change :)

Username: Maxibear42
Ref(s): My signature
Personality: She is a acnl mayor, so I guess she is like me? bookworm, smartie, closed off, quiet, daydreamer, wanna be scientist....
Notes: Her hair can be tied behind her head. She can also be throwing beans like this (it would be preferred... But optional)
tumblr_njwx65LOlV1syotawo1_400.gif
this isn't mine
Yay! It has been 5 pages, WOO! Repostin' it up, up, up WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Username:sparklenfade1184
Ref(s):
sparkle.jpg
Personality:girly with a rock or punk side
Notes:i love this style of art...i would love blonde or white hair, green eyes,and I would love ram horns and maybe hovers be creative..thank you

Last edited:
oooh this is so cool! quq

Username: vogelbiene
Ref(s): takao
Personality: takao is rather silent, very protective and almost always
looks like he is either angry and/or frustrated. (which isn't the case; he's a
little sweetie who doesn't know how to deal with proper feelings)
Notes: takao is the ghost of a long-lost samurai who died fighting for
his kingdom. he haunts the shrine where he was buried, looking for a set
someone who means a lot to him. (however, he cannot remember them for
the life of him gEDDIT

bumping ;u; I would really like art of this dude!

Back