Items that would go well in a farm themed island?

deerprongs

˗ˏˋ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ˎˊ˗
Bells
Switch
4980-1638-2401
I'm currently working on my town and I've decided to make it a witchy little farm and I'm curious what items would be best for such a theme? I'm putting the silo, the solar panels and everything out, of course. But outdoor furniture specifically I'm having trouble with.

I'd love to find the wheat fields from NL but I'm unsure they made it back into the game, sadly.

Any suggestions would be welcomed! :)

Barrels and cardboard boxes (maybe personalized with like fruit images or so), maybe a wooden seating area?

Market stance for a farm sale maybe? There is also a regular wheelbarrow or whatever its called.

uhhhhhh
  • brick/simple well
  • hay bed
  • all garden rock varieties
  • pond stones
  • mushroom lamps
  • mushroom log/regular log stools

I have an area I've been trying to do something like this with! So far I've got a silo, wheelbarrow, wooden tools, barrel, cacao plants, beehives, buckets both wooden and metal, farm stand, and found one fruit cardboard box. I was also thinking of adding another player house to the area and making it farm themed decorations. I was also thinking of making a little farm tour area with a couple tree standees for pictures. Kind of like what you see at tourist farms. I haven't found more things that I think are related much yet, but definitely look at cacao plants, cute with the burlap sack bottoms!

Not sure if you can customize pillows in this game, but if you can you can try to make them look like potato sacks (or others!)
I know there's a pillow stack too but even more unsure if you can customize that one as well

I've been using red Handcarts (looks like it's full of dirt instead of gravel like the other colors), Cushions with a fertilizer custom design and Garden Faucet in my gardens.

handcart-vv-red.29263fb.png
cushion.76414a4.png
garden-faucet-vv-wooden.47c3a8b.png

Other furniture that would look well for a farm is:
brick-well-vv-red.cd57c3b.png
beekeepers-hive.a14dfc5.png
butter-churn-vv-dark-wood.f21a220.png
clothesline.c58c4a4.png
garden-wagon.b74ee2a.png
green-leaf-pile.2d0ce54.png
hose-reel-vv-green.a6cca69.png
scarecrow.5261bb5.png