Buying Items for catalogue + buying RV stuff!

Baeleaf

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hi guys,

Can you please help me to catalogue these items in my wishlist? ^_^ If any of them cannot be catalogued, I'd like to buy them please:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/xvozOEmb3B

I also would like to buy any of these RV items if possible please. If possible, 2 of the counter tables:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/A2H9xIbqxB

I'm based in the UK and available after work (after 8pm BST until midnight ish). Name your price :) IGB or TBT only please.

Thanks!! :blush:

Last edited:
Hello! I can catalog the kotatsu, alpine series and tea tansu. But the order won't arrive until 5pm PST which is like 1am over there. Want me to time travel so you can get it?

Thank you so much!! It's not urgent, so need to time travel. I can grab it tomorrow either 12:30pm - 1:30pm BST or 8pm-12am BST if you're free then? ^^ Also, how much would you like for it?

Sadly, I have classes. I'll just time travel to get those items. What bells are you kooking for?

Ahh okay, thank you so much. I prefer IGB but can pay in TBT, the price is up to you. I hardly do stuff like this so not sure what the prices are like. I'll also DM you when I'm online - about 3.5 - 4 hours still

Sounds good! I looked at your list and I noticed a ton of stuff I can order as well. I can get them but those are going to take longer.
The maple bonsai, plum bonsao, paper wall lamp, planked tatami, large alpine table, lotus lamp, bath mat, refrigerator, display shelf, flat screen TV, microwave, regal wall lamp, toilet
Minimalist chair, clock, dresser, table
Just let me know and I'll order them. :]

Once again, no problem! Hopefully that helped your catalog (I'm American so I [have] to write it like this. >_>) I might have a kitchen island for you soon. :3

Hi! I can get these items for you:
- Alpine bed
- Alpine chair
- Alpine lamp
- Alpine low table
- Alpine panel
- Alpine shelf
- Alpine sofa
- Bath mat
- Flat-screen TV
- Lotus lamp
- Microwave