• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Issues with Banner, Please help

shlopanda

shlo
Bells
I need help placing a banner in and art shop my friend and I own. The forum say's that after placing it the banner is "too big"? But the banner dimensions are 400x200. Are these too big? Or is there something else wrong?

I need help placing a banner in and art shop my friend and I own. The forum say's that after placing it the banner is "too big"? But the banner dimensions are 400x200. Are these too big? Or is there something else wrong?
This has never happened to me, and I open up images that are over 1500 x 1500 so, maybe upload the image to imgur then do this

Good luck, that should help

Upload it elsewhere and use the image tag BBCode to plop it into your thread. There are plenty of image hosing sites out there -- photobucket, Flickr, imgur, etc

HTML:
[img]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[/img]

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have this problem because you're trying to upload the image directly to TBT. I wouldn't recommend this since the image quality will be reduced. Linking images externally gives you much better control AND no loss of quality.

Back