• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Island Shop (offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aniko
Could I buy the Sand castle, Ukulele, and Sanshin?
(At 500k each, it will total to 1.5mil)
Thank you!

Sure! I accept trade as well btw (see my wishlist)

Please tell me when you are available.

Last edited:
Hi can I order these items:

flip-flops
yellow aloha tee
kappa outfit
kitchen island

for 800k? Do you know how long this will take? (No, I don't mean to rush, I just wanna know to make sure I'm online!)

My town Sunnyvil ^_^ we can do drop-off at my town

Edit: gate is open!

Last edited:
I'd like to buy 1 of each of the following: chocolate box, pink wetsuit, red wetsuit, flipflops, striped wetsuit, and sea globe whenever you're accepting trades please. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and a toy hammer~

Can I order a toy hammer and sand castle please? :) <3

Yes, a moment I'm on a island. I will be ready in 5 min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy 1 of each of the following: chocolate box, pink wetsuit, red wetsuit, flipflops, striped wetsuit, and sea globe whenever you're accepting trades please. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and a toy hammer~

Sure, I will be available soon

Yes, a moment I'm on a island. I will be ready in 5 min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I will be available soon

Okie. We're friends already I have my gates open whenever you're ready~

Could I buy the following:

Hibiscus hairpin
Muumuu
Yellow aloha tee
Life ring
Life preserver

Beach chair
Beach table
Kappa outfit x1

Sand castle
Bottled ship x1
Ukulele

Could I buy the following:

Hibiscus hairpin
Muumuu
Yellow aloha tee
Life ring
Life preserver

Beach chair
Beach table
Kappa outfit x1

Sand castle
Bottled ship x1
Ukulele

That's a lot of things! ;) The beach table is sold out at the moment but I have everything else. In your town?

That's a lot of things! ;) The beach table is sold out at the moment but I have everything else. In your town?

Whoops! I copied and pasted the whole list since there was so much I wanted LOL. I think that's why I might have added that! I don't mind who's town we trade in. I need to go eat dinner now though. Would you be able to trade in an hour or so or tomorrow?

Whoops! I copied and pasted the whole list since there was so much I wanted LOL. I think that's why I might have added that! I don't mind who's town we trade in. I need to go eat dinner now though. Would you be able to trade in an hour or so or tomorrow?

Yes it can be in an hour or tomorrow, I don't mind. Let me know when you are ready. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back