• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Island Shop (offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please buy the sand castle, muumuu, life ring, beach chair x2, kitchen island, flip-flops, and the hibiscus hairpin?

Do you still have the chocolate bar, ukele, kitchen island, and yellow aloha tee? I've been looking for those for over a month. I have a scary painting and robust statue to offer, too.

I would love to buy the toy hammer, silver axe and sea globe :)
Will pay double if you want, I really want those items

Last edited:
Do you still have the chocolate bar, ukele, kitchen island, and yellow aloha tee? I've been looking for those for over a month. I have a scary painting and robust statue to offer, too.

Yes I have all those things, how much do you want for your art? I usually give 300k

- - - Post Merge - - -

No need to pay double XD Tell me when you are available and in which town you want to trade,

- - - Post Merge - - -

No need to pay double XD Tell me when you are available and in which town you want to trade,

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would they contribute to my bill?

I will give you at least a discount of 600k unless you want more for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy one silver axe? :)

Sure, a moment please, it seems the site is acting funny on my side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, took too long to load and ended up double posting.

I know, same here, my answer merged in my previous post.

Trying again...

I added Alex, Lolskies, STift1981 if you want to come to my town.

Could i get 2 pink wet suits and 10 silver axes? should be 1 million bells right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back