• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Island Rep Illustrations [closed due to irl issues]

Status
Not open for further replies.

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (41) +
Island Rep Illustrations
(If the slot is full, I will add your name to the pinglist ✨ You have 24 hours to respond to my DM notifying you the slot is open and your order is next. Unfortunately after that time I’ll need to move onto the next person on the pinglist.)

*If you are interested, would like to make an offer, or confused, DM me! I’d like to keep this thread clean.

Hello TBT! Since there are a bazillion things I want in ACNH, I’m opening commissions for wishlist items and NMTs this time around.

For 60 NMTs or 16 items from my commissions wishlist, I’ll draw a fullbody illustration of your island rep! It will also include (optional): an additional headshot of your favorite villager and any wanted text included (island, name, fruit, FC, villagers, etc.).

My prices:

1: 60 NMTs
or
2: 16 items off my wishlist

Important
*Please provide a reference image of your island rep and a description of the pose and villager etc.

*If you purchase a commission I will send you progress pics as I work on it. Initial sketch>Linework>Inking>Finished piece

*I can only work on one commission at a time due to health issues ATM.

*I only accept upfront payment.

*I can make the illustration transparent if requested
———————————————————————————-
1EE4B71A-746F-4B86-A014-DFA670F1D04E.jpeg

Your commission should take no longer than a week or two. If something pops up I always notify and work with clients. When finished I will email you a high res PNG file of your piece! I’ll need to email it because it ensures the quality doesn’t get screwed up rather than when put through other messaging apps and whatnot.

Here is the link to my wishlist. (Side notes: Flowers count as one item off my wishlist. If you add flowers to your offer, you must trade at least 3 live ones please. But if you happen to have spares lying around I wont say no! Also if you provide a DIY, its not necessary but i’d appreciate it if you also included the materials to craft one. Again, not necessary ofc!)

Wishlist link:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I absolutely adore your style and would love to commin you!

Username: Stella-Io
Island Rep Name/wanted text: Jerico
Island Name/wanted text: Natsukashi
Native fruit: orange
Villager: Pierce
Pose: somethin that exudes confidence, maybe like the pride emotion in NH/NL, where they stand up and put their hands on their hips
Payment: 60 NMTs
Reference: https://64.media.tumblr.com/9bc3629.../fed7405aa4e026a695c770598f37b4ef32b2145a.jpg

That outfit but with this eye colour instead-

*where you have green in your example, can that be made blue? Similar the the green you have, not bright, like a medium dusty blue colour. Let me know if you need anythin else.

For payment, I'm typically available all day Sunday & Monday as those are my guaranteed days off from work. Other than that all other days I'm available from maybe 6ish to 10pm EST Tuesday-Saturday.

Reading the intro I'm unsure if a slot is available, if not I'd like to be added to a pinglist.

I’d love to be added to your pinglist as well! 💕

hello! i’d love to be added to the pinglist, please. your art is incredible! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back