• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Isabelle with a pink bow!

esweeeny

Cozi of Cozial Island ^o^
Bells
Switch
5130-0670-0937
Feedback
99.8% (500) +
If anyone is willing to draw this please personal message me via payment/deets!

hey, I'd be willing to! I'm willing to take TBT, and show you some other digital drawings I've done, if that's okay? if you dislike the colouring style I show you, I can always change it to match your liking. name your price! ^^

hey, I'd be willing to! I'm willing to take TBT, and show you some other digital drawings I've done, if that's okay? if you dislike the colouring style I show you, I can always change it to match your liking. name your price! ^^

Please show me! Sounds amazing ^o^

Also let me know your price and I'll be sure to save up some TBT for you =) [Not really sure on the price for TBT but I know usually art is 100-200tbt for an art piece like this.]

I'd love for Isabelle to be winking with a heart eyes if that's possible and to have a bow on her as swell! =)

Last edited:
Please show me! Sounds amazing ^o^

Also let me know your price and I'll be sure to save up some TBT for you =) [Not really sure on the price for TBT but I know usually art is 100-200tbt for an art piece like this.]

I'd love for Isabelle to be winking with a heart eyes if that's possible and to have a bow on her as swell! =)

hello! apologies, my other drawings are on my other laptop, but I can show you them once I've gotten home from the firework show tonight! one is a full coloured drawing that I have yet to finish completely, like add touch ups and stuff, and another is just a mostly complete lineart I have yet to colour, which will most likely be finished tomorrow. they're part of my media studies coursework.

drawing01.jpg drawing02.jpg

sorry if they're not that good I'm not really confident in my art... I'm not sure how much the drawing would go for, so maybe give me an approximate and we'll start from there or something? ^^; thank you!!!

Last edited:
hello! apologies, my other drawings are on my other laptop, but I can show you them once I've gotten home from the firework show tonight! one is a full coloured drawing that I have yet to finish completely, like add touch ups and stuff, and another is just a mostly complete lineart I have yet to colour, which will most likely be finished tomorrow. they're part of my media studies coursework.

View attachment 221604 View attachment 221605

sorry if they're not that good I'm not really confident in my art... I'm not sure how much the drawing would go for, so maybe give me an approximate and we'll start from there or something? ^^; thank you!!!

THAT IS AMAZING Derpykat! I love the skills.

Do you have any questions on le art? :)

I would say 150 would be a good price! And I can give you MORE as well- I'll start saving now ^o^

THAT IS AMAZING Derpykat! I love the skills.

Do you have any questions on le art? :)

I would say 150 would be a good price! And I can give you MORE as well- I'll start saving now ^o^

AAAA thank you so much!!! ^^ 150 sounds great! and, yeah! would you like a background, rather than just a plain colour? e.g., like a pattern or design or something?

I'd love to have the grass background from Animal crossing - or maybe a present with the baloon or bow?

YOU decide!

Let's make it 175TBT with adding that :)

I'd love to have the grass background from Animal crossing - or maybe a present with the baloon or bow?

YOU decide!

Let's make it 175TBT with adding that :)

the grass background sounds great, thank you! since I have mock exams this week, as well as next week, progress may be slow for now, but after that I'll be able to get it done pretty quickly! do you have a set date you'd like it done by?

the grass background sounds great, thank you! since I have mock exams this week, as well as next week, progress may be slow for now, but after that I'll be able to get it done pretty quickly! do you have a set date you'd like it done by?

Not really! It'll give me a good amount of time to save some TBT for you. Just keep me updated if you'd like. You can PM or VM me anytime!

I am anxious so I do not want to pressure you into any set date. Maybe by the end of the Month or Early December if that works BUT AGAIN NO RUSH!

I absolutely understand I have exams next week as well O_O

Back