• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Isabelle Giving Foreign Fruit

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
I know everyone else probably knows this already... but anyway i asked for advice in the town hall, and Isabelle told me to go to the beach and give her a seashell
so i did, and she gave me some Apples woo :D (my natural fruit is Cherry)
So i now have Apples and Cherries.. still need to get the others..

She gave me cherries when I gave her a shell.

She also agreed to a date. She also gave me chlamydia.

That *****.

My native fruit is peach and Isabelle gave me cherries. :) Also, Filbert sent me a lychee in the mail on my second day of playing.

Glad she gave me a watering can and Net too..
now i can finally get the 100% approval! i'm at 94% only been playing since this morning but still :D

My native fruit is Apples, and she gave me a basket of Oranges... n'awww shes a cutie :3

My native fruit is Apples, and she gave me a basket of Oranges... n'awww shes a cutie :3

Me too. I planted one but I can't find the crop :blush: (I also planted a load of apple trees at the same time)

will wait until they are fully grown...

Back