• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Isabelle and Kicks Amiibo items for TBT!

And again.

EDIT: Offline for about 20~45mins, but leave me a message, I'll be back soon!

Last edited:
Could I reserve the Wyvern Eggs? I'd really like them. Not sure when I'd be available later.

Could I reserve the Wyvern Eggs? I'd really like them. Not sure when I'd be available later.
Sorry for the confusion-- that part of the list was stuff *I'm* looking for, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill take
new hero wig
Zelda wig
Princess Zelda dress
If they are still for sale.
They are, but unfortunately I'm not online for a while right now-- had to go to work, bleh. Is there a time tonight you'd be able to trade? My ideal time would be after 9:15pm Central time, though I have about 10 minutes where I can trade sometime between 5pm and 7pm.

Lets aim for 9:15 Central then. I'll do my best to PM you around then, if you dont already message me first.

You got it. And if you manage to find them all sooner, no worries-- I won't take any offense. :3

i have Chihuahua ornament how many tbt would you offer for it?
I think the last ornament I bought was 25? So somewhere around that. :3

Sorry that I'm not able to trade right now, though! I'll be back online in a few hours (around 5:35pm Central time), or tonight after 9:15pm Central time.

Back