• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is this weird?

Nzerozoro

PokeMaster
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Daisy asked awhile back if she could call me "dearie" and I said sure since she was my favorite character and all. Then all of a sudden she started popping into my house unexpectedly and she would be like "Hi, dearie, I came over to see you."

has this happened to you before?
Is she hitting on me??

BTW: she now calls me honey.

No she's not hitting on you.

Villagers can come up with nicknames for you, which if you say no, you have the choice of inputting your own. Other villagers will catch wind of these nicknames and ask if they can call you it too.

But when a villager comes to visit unexpectedly, it means you have high friendship with them and you are in a good position to get their picture. Also, don't forget to talk to the villager repeatedly when they pop in at your house. They'll give you an item.

It just means you have high friendship with her. Rocco visits me at home, like, every time I go in there. He calls me Wonder ★ though. :)

Punchy does that to me just about everytime I go into my house! It gets a little annoying when you're trying to re-arrange furniture.

Back