• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

is there a way to force villagers to move out of town?

Towlz

Just a Random Guy
Bells
nothing, just saying if you can force a villager to leave your town (a example is being rude to them but idrk if it works)

No, there isn't. The villagers-moving-out has always being a totally random thing, despite the many fake lies on internet about doing this or doing that to make them want to leave. Nothing you do affects that random-ity.

Specially if you're playing the first game? On later games the villagers at least told you if they were planning to leave, but in ACGC you just wake up one day and you see that someone has left, just like that. You only get the farewell letter. It's difficult to even "pattern" the date someone is due to leave, for the sake of trying soft-resetting, so good luck...

there's a trick to getting specific villagers to move out but it requires you to have a spare memory card with no town data saved on it. I can't find the page that has the instructions so if you're interested PM me.

other than that, from my experience the villager that's most likely to move is the one that just recently moved in, if you don't talk to them and wait a few days. villagers will also move when you travel to another town but the one who moves is random. being rude (hitting with a net or sending trash in the mail) will not make them move.

there most likely isn't to be honest, i've been playing animal crossing gamecube the most and you can't really force a villager to move out, it's all based on time; you can't make villagers leave or stay, they leave off of their own volition

on other animal crossing games? probably not, your most likely gonna have to wait for a villager to leave.

Back