Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Since there isnt many active cycling threads open I was gonna look into that site.

Im asking because Ive never used it.. ive heard both good and bad stories from it.

But I was searching up a villager and found a few people, problem is thar two people who were giving him away as free had the exact same profile description... i dont know why but that didnt sit right with me

I mean if your giving villagers away for free but have two almost identical profiles giving away free villagers. It feels off.

Im just curious if its a good place or not? I mean the ads are unbearably annoying, but yeah. Opinions or experiences?

I don't really know, I've heard mixed things about it. The most common complaint seems to be that users can be kind of flakey. If the villagers are being given out for free, at least it doesn't seem like you'd get scammed.

If you search on here, there's been some threads about Nookazon so you can read people's experiences and opinions.

I personally haven't had any successful trades on there, I found the system kind of clunky and like too many things were overpriced. YMMV.

I have had a few successful trades there but it is not a service I will use again. Like @Hypno KK said the site is fairly clunky and the ads are very annoying.

What is it that you are looking for? May be able to help. I’m not on a ton but can make time.

I have had a few successful trades there but it is not a service I will use again. Like @Hypno KK said the site is fairly clunky and the ads are very annoying.

What is it that you are looking for? May be able to help. I’m not on a ton but can make time.
Im looking for some bunnies
Claude, Doc, and Gaston

Yeaah, I havent had tons of luck. I put my offer out on one and thats it. The ads are so annoying, so I cant bring myself to stay on there for long lol

Im looking for some bunnies
Claude, Doc, and Gaston

Yeaah, I havent had tons of luck. I put my offer out on one and thats it. The ads are so annoying, so I cant bring myself to stay on there for long lol
Oh sorry. Don’t have any of those. Good luck with your search though.

Another suggestion would be treasure islands. I know of one twitch channel that has an “inject villager” command that can place almost anyone in boxes on their island for you. Might be worth a shot.

Oh sorry. Don’t have any of those. Good luck with your search though.

Another suggestion would be treasure islands. I know of one twitch channel that has an “inject villager” command that can place almost anyone in boxes on their island for you. Might be worth a shot.
No problem :) But what're treasure islnds?

What're treasure islnds?
Treasure islands are (usually) hacked islands and that have items on them for people to take. On twitch there are certain channels that have many treasure islands posted. Some dodo codes are free to access and some require a subscription to get access to them. Each one is different but the idea is the same.

If you are interested I would check out “Waltee Wartooth” on twitch. That’s who I use and they have a lot of different islands (including that inject villager command).

Treasure islands are (usually) hacked islands and that have items on them for people to take. On twitch there are certain channels that have many treasure islands posted. Some dodo codes are free to access and some require a subscription to get access to them. Each one is different but the idea is the same.

If you are interested I would check out “Waltee Wartooth” on twitch. That’s who I use and they have a lot of different islands (including that inject villager command).
Hm intetesting maybe ill take a look, thanks!

Nookazon is a fine site to use, but to echo the above the users tend to be flakey. I find that their Discord is usually better, though if someone is selling villagers or items for Bells or Nook Miles Tickets then it is essentially a blind auction (unless the person with the goods is able to manage 2-7 (depending on how valuable the item is) conversations at once) meaning you may pay more than you would have if you had done it through the site. The good part about Discord is that the auctions tend to be quicker, so it's good if you're impatient or need something as soon as possible. I haven't had anyone I've dealt with through their Discord flake on me yet though!

Nookazon is a fine site to use, but to echo the above the users tend to be flakey. I find that their Discord is usually better, though if someone is selling villagers or items for Bells or Nook Miles Tickets then it is essentially a blind auction (unless the person with the goods is able to manage 2-7 (depending on how valuable the item is) conversations at once) meaning you may pay more than you would have if you had done it through the site. The good part about Discord is that the auctions tend to be quicker, so it's good if you're impatient or need something as soon as possible. I haven't had anyone I've dealt with through their Discord flake on me yet though!
They have a discord? Sorry i dont know how to use that site but how does it work on discord? I have a discord

As someone who has used Nookazon since these last few years and no longer using it anymore, let me just tell you be really careful with people on Nookazon. You can never know you may run to someone who has a low rating and could scam you. Trust me it happened to me before and I was not happy about it. Also keep in mind not everyone you see is always "Online" they take longer to respond mainly because they forget to always change their status.

About the 5 star review you got, just becareful with some people with reviews because they take them too seriously these days. I once given someone a 4 star review and gave them feedback to improve, but then they gave me a 1 star rating acting like I was "rude" to them. So I would just play it safe and give someone 5 stars even though the experience you had was rough.

As for trading with others, I say wishlist items that people have are pretty ridiculous (no offense to anyone out there), most of the items I see them want are VIllager Photos, Bug Models, Seasonal DIYS, and of course one of the most annoying ones the villagers themselves if they are in Boxes. Also for most of the items they like to charge crazy amounts of bells and Nook Mile Tickets. If you see anything like "800 Nook Mile Tickets" for any villager or item, stay away from that, because you cannot hold that many in your pockets.

I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable, but just so you know not everything on Nookazon is "friendly" you're going to have some bumping roads with the people that I mentioned so just keep in mind of what you have to deal with going forward. Lastly don't be surprised if your offer gets denied, people on Nooakzon tend to be pretty demanding with the items they are selling and they want more than just bells or nmts.

Last edited:
As someone who has used Nookazon since these last few years and no longer using it anymore, let me just tell you be really careful with people on Nookazon. You can never know you may run to someone who has a low rating and could scam you. Trust me it happened to me before and I was not happy about it. Also keep in mind not everyone you see is always "Online" they take longer to respond mainly because they forget to always change their status.

About the 5 star review you got, just becareful with some people with reviews because they take them too seriously these days. I once given someone a 4 star review and gave them feedback to improve, but then they gave me a 1 star rating acting like I was "rude" to them. So I would just play it safe and give someone 5 stars even though the experience you had was rough.

As for trading with others, I say wishlist items that people have are pretty ridiculous (no offense to anyone out there), most of the items Is see them want are VIllager Photos, Bug Models, Seasonal DIYS, and of course one of the most annoying ones the villagers themselves if they are in Boxes. Also for most of the items they like to charge crazy amounts of bells and Nook Mile Tickets. If you see anything like "800 Nook Mile Tickets" for any villager or item, stay away from that, because you cannot hold that many in your pockets.

I don't wanna make you sound uncomfortable, but just so you know not everything on Nookazon is "friendly" you're going to have some bumping roads with the people that I mentioned so just keep in mind of what you have to deal with going forward. Lastly don't be surprised if your offer gets denied, people on Nooakzon tend to be pretty demanding with the items they are selling and they want more than just bells or nmts.
I really appreciate this, thank you for the warning. Honestly im just there because I want three villagers, but Im sure I wont be returning afterwards.

So thank you for this warning pist. I'll keep it all in mind

Ooh, as a brand new player I really appreciate this sort of feed back. I have looked at that a site briefly. I have an ad blocker so haven’t noticed the ads. But I just had a negative experience on another site that now has me spooked. I don’t want to stop enjoying this game because of bad experiences. I should probably just stick with playing solo and getting things as they come. Although I WILL say….this site has been awesome! Everyone is so helpful and kind. Generous too! Thank you to the Bell Tree Forum community!

They have a discord? Sorry i dont know how to use that site but how does it work on discord? I have a discord
You can join their Discord and head over to one of the channels. From there, it depends on if you want to buy or sell.
For Buying: You can post in it if you have something to you want to buy in particular you can say that in the channel. Alternatively, if you just want to browse, you can just wait for other people to post. Once you see something you like, you will have to contact the seller via Direct Messages and then organize a price from there. I always do payment first, then receiving, with the logic that Bells are more easily replaceable than neighbors or (some) items. Not everyone prefers this order though, so you will have to come to an agreement with the seller.
For Selling: Post in the correct channel for the item you want to sell, and if anyone wants it they will contact you. From there you can negotiate a price, and have them come to your Island. I always do payment first, then receiving, with the logic that Bells are more easily replaceable then neighbors or (some) items. Not everyone prefers this order though, so you will have to come to an agreement with the customer.

You can join their Discord and head over to one of the channels. From there, it depends on if you want to buy or sell.
For Buying: You can post in it if you have something to you want to buy in particular you can say that in the channel. Alternatively, if you just want to browse, you can just wait for other people to post. Once you see something you like, you will have to contact the seller via Direct Messages and then organize a price from there. I always do payment first, then receiving, with the logic that Bells are more easily replaceable than neighbors or (some) items. Not everyone prefers this order though, so you will have to come to an agreement with the seller.
For Selling: Post in the correct channel for the item you want to sell, and if anyone wants it they will contact you. From there you can negotiate a price, and have them come to your Island. I always do payment first, then receiving, with the logic that Bells are more easily replaceable then neighbors or (some) items. Not everyone prefers this order though, so you will have to come to an agreement with the customer.
Thanks, im gonna try it..see what happens

Just searched my own posts and apparently I did a couple if trades on Nookazon way back when?? I honestly don't remember that lol. I guess they were probably not bad experiences.

I agree with trying to find treasure islands. I didn't know that was what they're called but I've been to like 2 or 3 free ones and it was awesome! The ones I visited weren't from Twitch but it sounds like a similar concept. I don't play online much so unfortunately I don't have any specific recs to add :(

Yes, I used to use Nookazon a lot and I've never had any issues with it : )

I've never used the website strictly because of all the questionable feedback from people here. This website has the most trustworthy people so why would I go elsewhere?
The only reason Im on there is for Gaston or Claude. But Im already starting to give up on the site cause I applied for both and its been 48 hours...

I've used it before, albeit way back when NH was at it's most popular
Not sure what Nookazon is like these days, but back then I did a few trades/sales etc. and I didn't have any issues; users have a star rating and people can leave public reviews about you, so just look to those for reference if you're not confident in someone

Back