• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is it worth to download the game at this point?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
I'm an Animal Crossing fan, but i never could get into Pocket Camp. Even if you can get a decent Camp without paying i was wondering if is it worth to download the game at this point and start from 0?

Thanks in advance for your answers and time.

You actually start off with a bunch of free leaf tickets when you begin the game (to get you hooked on them). Just save them up for anything you must have. Every aspect is playable without paying, but you’ll have access to more options if you buy leaf tickets, and frankly I can’t imagine playing without at least the (very, very cheap) Happy Helper Plan to dramatically decrease crafting times, but it is possible

Back