• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is it allowed to move to another account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veiken

❀always lurking❀
Bells
I'm wanting to create a new account for the forum, just wondering if its allowed to do that or not?

It's allowed but you'd have to get the one your using now deactivated

Last edited:
Asking a mod to delete it :/

Oh it would be a shame to waste your tbt quick throw it all to me

Nah, I'm joking XD

Last edited:

Nah, I'm joking XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, I'm joking XD

I was gonna send it to my new account before I get it deactivated, not sure if thats allowed either though LOL

Just make a new account who cares what the staff thinks

Contrary to what you were told, we don't allow people to move accounts unless it's under extraordinary circumstances. There's always the option to change your username, avatar, and signature if you want to continue using the site but want to change things up a bit, so keep that in mind!

If there's a specific reason that you're uncomfortable using your current account, please feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you find a solution.

The reason why people make new accounts is because it so expensive to get it changed

I looked and it seems the only way you can is to spend 1,200tbt on a name change in the shop which is imo is really stupid.

The reason why people make new accounts is because it so expensive to get it changed

I looked and it seems the only way you can is to spend 1,200tbt on a name change in the shop which is imo is really stupid.
Yeah, but I'm being told I can't make a new account now so I'm not sure.

If you do make another account I will pay you whatever tbt you had on this account outta my own pocket so do whatever you wanna do :3

why not just save up the tbt and change your username instead of deleting the acc and starting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back