• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is Animal Crossing a good game?

Sounds like a good game I'm going to ask for this for Christmas not the DS one the GCN to see if I like it or not.

Wow...it's been 3 years since I first got Animal Crossing...
The day I got it, I put it in my GC and never stopped playing it.I was so addicted...
But three years later, I got bored of it.I finished paying off my house, and the only reason I kept it was to play the NES games.I have a SNES, so I sold AC.
That's why I would get the DS version instead.It will never run out of replay value, no matter how much you play it.It's online, so you never know what to expect.Sure, it's $10-15 more, but if it's for Christmas, you're not paying for it anyways, right?
You might get bored with the GCN version, but I can't wait to see how much more replay value the DS version will have.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
Wow...it's been 3 years since I first got Animal Crossing...
The day I got it, I put it in my GC and never stopped playing it.I was so addicted...
But three years later, I got bored of it.I finished paying off my house, and the only reason I kept it was to play the NES games.I have a SNES, so I sold AC.
That's why I would get the DS version instead.It will never run out of replay value, no matter how much you play it.It's online, so you never know what to expect.Sure, it's $10-15 more, but if it's for Christmas, you're not paying for it anyways, right?
You might get bored with the GCN version, but I can't wait to see how much more replay value the DS version will have.
*sniff* Same story here except the reason i got bored of it is because my cuz pulled me off of it... And i didnt sell it.....

Back