• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

IRONWOOD DRESSER DIY, KICKS, FREE STUFF

Lankea

Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hi! So Mallary is crafting an ironwood dresser so if u want the DIY u can stop by! Kicks is also here. I have free stuff by the airport. I also have an upgraded nooks cranny if u would like to shop there they are selling some good things. If u would like to come please comment down below and I will DM u the dodo code. Tips are not required. If u would like to tip me I would appreciate if u donated to the incline beside my house.

Reactions: Ama
Taking 2-3 at a time but I will get all of u in! I will like the post of everyone I have sent a dodo code to

Can I please come! I have some hybrids I would like to tip as well

Did you crash. I got disconnected and now dodo isnt working. Gotta leave for work in 5 minutes
Yes someone used the minus button to leave. I reopened
Post automatically merged:

That would be amazing!
Can I please come! I have some hybrids I would like to tip as well
Will send dodo when it is ur turn:)

I would love to come by! If still possible shoot me a msg cheers!

Back