• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Introducing the Monthly Birthstone series (Shop Collectibles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea for using bells. I'll try to collect them all if I have the bells for it.

Keep up the good work Thunder!

Here's a list of what birthstones I've made in case anyone's curious.

Garnet (January)
Amethyst (February)
Aquamarine (March)
Diamond (April)
Emerald (May)
Pearl (June)
Ruby (July)
Peridot (August)
Sapphire (September)
Opal (October)
Orange Topaz (November)
Turquoise (December)

Here's a list of what birthstones I've made in case anyone's curious.

Garnet (January)
Amethyst (February)
Aquamarine (March)
Pokemon Diamond Version (April)
Pokemon Emerald Version (May)
Pokemon Pearl Version (June)
Pokemon Ruby Version (July)
Peridot (August)
Pokemon Sapphire Version (September)
Opal (October)
Orange Topaz (November)
Turquoise (December)

Fixed

In all seriousness though, I was skeptical at first, but I might start collecting them.

Last edited:
I love collecting crystals in real life so I'll have to make sure I get all of them! This is awesome! :)

Yay. But 299 bells each, keyboardmashdgfsasgdsalgkdgslafsdgks. I better start posting more.

Yay. But 299 bells each, keyboardmashdgfsasgdsalgkdgslafsdgks. I better start posting more.

They are a bit pricey. All the more reason to be active and use the TBT Marketplace then. :) Besides, you've got all month to save up for each one.

They are a bit pricey. All the more reason to be active and use the TBT Marketplace then. :) Besides, you've got all month to save up for each one.

Says the person who could probably give himself 999,999 bells in a matter of seconds =).

I'm so glad to have the sapphire gem, as that is my birthstone. I would've felt so regretful had I not been active enough to notice this brilliant concept!

Last edited:
Says the person who could probably give himself 999,999 bells in a matter of seconds =).

Possibly. :) But no, we generally don't actually give ourselves Bells. :p

Considering how the admins could probably just give the items directly to themselves, I doubt that they'd need to give themselves Bells. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back