In need of practice! Is now closed due to shop

Omg you're art is so amazing! What program do you use? You should set up a shop c:
This is a boy but he is my newest lil baby and he needs some art if you're willing. If you decide to, I don't mind what pose he is in but if ya wanna have him eating a snickerdoodle cookie that would be GREAT :'))))
Name: Parker
Personality: INTP-A, pessimistic, passive aggressive, quiet, FOOD FOOD FOOD (specifically snickerdoodle cookies)
Species: Fox-Human
Clothing: Red-Orange overthrow, tan pants, no shoes
Hair: Brown-Red
Ears: Brown-Red/Red-Tan (Pink Inside)
Eyes: Blue
History: Parker never knew his parents. He grew up alone and lived in the forest to love the autumn season because the trees around him turned beautiful colors. His best friends are animals. He knew of the city and he had friends there too, an apartment and went to college. He's not by any means a social butterfly, he hardly talks and always has cookies on him. He is definitely a smartass and gets annoyed kinda easily, and isn't flat out rude but more passive aggressive. He hates social situations and would rather be reading Edgar Allan Poe. Kaia is his crush and best friend and they're always together, she is the only person he actually talks to and they know everything about each other.
View attachment 188828
View attachment 188883

Oh hey! Thank you so much, I would say my art's alright! ?⌔`
I don't have any professional art stuff so I just Adobe Photoshop Sketch on my iPad (Yes, it's just an iPad. I'm poor). Before Skweekerz's art it was all just touch, it was a tough life, but I recently got a stylus! What? A shop? I could never! There would only be a few customers lol
I'll have a go at him for you :) (It's not gonna go well)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i woke up to such a beautiful surprise ;w;
♡♡♡
thank you so much Abbaba! ♡♡♡

Aw, you're welcome :) I'm glad ya liked it!
And thank you lots for the tip, you're making my life a better place

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you still taking requests?

Yes, as a matter of fact I am! Woo, put in as many as you want! (But don't drown me in requests)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh thank you ♥ I'll gladly send you a tbt tip ;)

Shucks, you're too kind :)

Last edited:
Oh hey! Thank you so much, I would say my art's alright! ?⌔`
I don't have any professional art stuff so I just Adobe Photoshop Sketch on my iPad (Yes, it's just an iPad. I'm poor). Before Skweekerz's art it was all just touch, it was a tough life, but I recently got a stylus! What? A shop? I could never! There would only be a few customers lol
I'll have a go at him for you :) (It's not gonna go well)

Thank you!! And haha well its more than I have! I only have a $50 amazon tablet and my fingers oops. But I do have a pretty great multilayer drawing app called Medibang and you should look into it and see if you like it :) I wish I could afford a better tablet and paint tool said but I'm poor too lol

Thank you!! And haha well its more than I have! I only have a $50 amazon tablet and my fingers oops. But I do have a pretty great multilayer drawing app called Medibang and you should look into it and see if you like it :) I wish I could afford a better tablet and paint tool said but I'm poor too lol

Actually I already tried out Medibang except it was really too confusing for me so I gave up lol :D Adobe Sketch already has layers so it's good enough for me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My avatar is different now, so this is what was there before :)
View attachment 188963

Thank you, that'll help a lot! I haven't started yours by the way (If that's what you thought) sorry

ahh, your art is super cute!! are you still up for requests, possibly?? :'0

also, what medium are your drawings in??

ahh, your art is super cute!! are you still up for requests, possibly?? :'0

also, what medium are your drawings in??

Ah, thank you! Yes, you can still put in requests :) but I started school again so I'll be a bit slower

What's a medium? Lol

Ah, thank you! Yes, you can still put in requests :) but I started school again so I'll be a bit slower

What's a medium? Lol

A medium is the materials or methods used by an artist. For example: Pencils, Pen, Paint, Clay, Digital, etc. ^-^

A medium is the materials or methods used by an artist. For example: Pencils, Pen, Paint, Clay, Digital, etc. ^-^

Oh okay, thank you! Well it's digital art and it's really bad, I usually just start off with a sketch and go over it with a coloured outline and then colour the whole thing in :) (I don't know what else to add in /_\)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your style's so cute ; o ;

I've got a few babs for you to choose from, if you'd like:
http://toyhou.se/436757.peris
http://toyhou.se/140198.50-n-1a
http://toyhou.se/470830.mayor-vane
http://toyhou.se/639960.delicia

Thanks for the opportunity > u <

Of course! I saw you were looking for art anyway and I was gonna make you one when I had the time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, no it's fine! I know you have lots of requests and a life. I'll be patient~

Thanks for being so patient, you're so polite as well ^-^
Haha, I like how you added in "lots of requests and a life"

ah, okay!! I thought that it was traditional for a while there aha uvu
but for requests, could you possibly do anyone from here please??

so.. no? D:

I'm sorry! I would have to have more than 1 picture but if I have the time I'll come back to it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Your art is so cool! Could you possibly draw my mayor? Can we include details? Like what they're doing, carrying, the backround, etc? If not, that's perfectly fine! :D I'll try to put a picture but sometimes it doesn't work. If we are allowed to put details, I'd like my OC standing up with one hand doing a peace sign, and in the other a pink bunny balloon. Smiling too :) In the backround, you can do whatever, just something cute and bright. Also please include some jacob's ladders around her :) I know it's really detailed but you don't have to do all that! Tysm

Done?
b4Cw2CO.jpg
I'm sorry, I forgot to add in the peace sign for her hand but I managed to remember the balloon :/
So sorry that this took forever as well, I'm having a few problems with family and school so I will almost definitely be slower
(I don't even know what the Pompompurin shoes look like since I haven't seen any of the new clothes, sorry about that too!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just liked a bunch of posts.

Last edited:
No worries about the peace sign and shoes! She looks lovely, thank you so much! ^o^ I hope everything works out for you! I've been busy too, for the holidays. Thanks again! :D

No worries about the peace sign and shoes! She looks lovely, thank you so much! ^o^ I hope everything works out for you! I've been busy too, for the holidays. Thanks again! :D

I just realised I forgot to give her eyebrows, oops. But never mind! You're welcome and thank you for being very patient with me ^-^

Oh really?? I didn't notice :p She looks great nonetheless. Wish I had an OC so I could order some more! It was worth the wait, thanks again! ^w^

Back