• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying In need of Hedge DIY

Sir Takoya

Delicious Japanese Snack
Bells
Switch
6256-9185-2125
Feedback
100% (59) +
I need a single hedge DIY since I reset and sadly can't go back to nature day to go get the hedges for myself. I looked through the forums and couldn't find one. Does anyone have extra? I can offer TBT, Bells, NMT, or any orderable items including Sanrio. I want to use the hedges all throughout my island and I'm sad that I'm gonna have a hard time getting the hedge DIY. Anyone who has it please help me out!

I don't have an extra DIY but I do have around 30 hedges in storage you can have - would that help you out for a bit until you get the DIY?

I don't have an extra DIY but I do have around 30 hedges in storage you can have - would that help you out for a bit until you get the DIY?
If you don't find the DIY let me know and I can craft you as many as you need for free :)
Sorry, but I'm only looking for the DIY. Thank you so much for your offers though!

Yes, if you miss nature day Leif will give you the Diy. Ijust resettet too and it works fine

Otherwise I cannot help you, I am sorry

Yes, if you miss nature day Leif will give you the Diy. Ijust resettet too and it works fine

Otherwise I cannot help you, I am sorry
I found a day with him in it. I'm gonna keep time traveling back and forth until he hopefully gives me the DIY.

Hi I recently reset my island too and Leif gave it to me on his third visit to my island after I bought a lot of his stuff each time he visited. I hope it helps. :)

Back