IMPRACTICAL JOKERS*cries*

So, I just found this video of the punishment where Sal and Joe had to open for Imagine Dragons, recorded by someone in the crowd:

Awesome to see what it's like from this perspective as opposed to the edited parts they show on TV.
That was pretty awesome! I always wanted to see what happened after words. I couldn't believe the guys recording it recognized them xD

I love impractical jokers! Lol those guys are such awesome goofs, I binge watch it all the time!

My boyfriend introduced me to the show just last night. It was too funny! We cracked up throughout the whole show.

me & my dad were watching the episode where Sal got in a lady's trunk as punishment. She drove around in circles and when she opened the trunk the first words Sal said was "Hi, I'm sorry"

we both lost it

Last edited:
me & my dad were watching the episode where Sal got in a lady's trunk as punishment. She drove around in circles and when she opened the trunk the first words Sal said was "Hi, I'm sorry"

we both lost it

Dead xD I love it

- - - Post Merge - - -

This never fails to make me laugh...the guys reaction at the 42 second mark LOL

I love it xD I love murr omg xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrjkihBnwIU

I'm crying right now xD I can never get over this one omg

Last edited:
Missed another new episode last night. I need to start catching up haha

I saw Sal's undercover prank though, it was pretty brilliant.

Has anyone seen Sal's "Whose phone is ringing?" punishment? THAT WAS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD!!! XDDDDDD

Has anyone seen Sal's "Whose phone is ringing?" punishment? THAT WAS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD!!! XDDDDDD

Yes I watched that on Saturday :') Everyone says that Murr gets the worst punishments, but I think Sal does lmao. I would have died if I were him, it was just too painful to watch. I think it was worse than that Bingo punishment he had too.

Yes I watched that on Saturday :') Everyone says that Murr gets the worst punishments, but I think Sal does lmao. I would have died if I were him, it was just too painful to watch. I think it was worse than that Bingo punishment he had too.
Murr gets pretty bad punishments but I agree I think Sal has worse because he is easily grossed out and they take advantage of it LOL

Aw man that was just brutal. I lol so hard when he was up and said the name of the book was "Silence is Golden". Also if I get a phone I am making that my ringtone LMAO

Joe: "Look at him... he looks sad. He looks like he is about to cry. Maybe we should call him to find out if he's okay!" LMAO :'D

Last edited:
Hahaha I've see him laugh hard since day one but I've never seen him in tears! xD

I swear to god Sal cries of laughter at least one point in every episode tho, and when he starts laughing so do I. x3 He does ALWAYS fall over though.

I swear to god Sal cries of laughter at least one point in every episode tho, and when he starts laughing so do I. x3 He does ALWAYS fall over though.
Who can blame him though? I'd lose my **** too xD

Last edited:
The most brutal punishment in the history of the show...

my god that is so messed up lmao

Watching the live version right now and it ain't very good....obviously isn't the same as the program ;-;

Back