Important things to do before the update drops

The gyroid garden is a great idea! I have an empty spot on my island and now I know what I’m going to do with it :)

I'm currently reorganizing my island I can have a nice garden space next to my house! Also since I haven't played in a year I need to clear the weed and flower explosion.

My to do list is (not particular order):
1. Get new halloween diys
2. dig up some clams
3. Decide or think about where to add new crops. I have a countryside and two pumpkin patches (which i will definitely change up) but may want to make some mote room elsewhere.
4. reorganize and clear my main and alts’ storages

When the update arrives:
1. Check out HHP
2. Visit Harv’s studio
3. Expand storage
4. Look at other options in Resident Services (house exterior, ordinances)
5. If nook’s is open when the update hits (which it probably won’t), look at new items and buy; send it for catalogue event.

Knowing me, I probably won’t stick to any of this (also my cat isn’t eating and something else happened recently) so got a lot on my mind. Even when I try to make a schedule or plan what to do to help keep me on track and somehow prevent me from getting overwhelmed or whatever, i still find it hard to stick to it. Not sure how to explain why but it isn’t because I choose to be overwhelmed. i have always had this problem even before getting diagnosed with anxiety. haven’t figured out a good alternative yet.

The gyroid garden is a great idea! I have an empty spot on my island and now I know what I’m going to do with it :)
I just finished with little gyroid garden build, there's a couple "gyroid garden" signs in the custom designs that are pretty cool.

Back